~Chapter 8 - Someone Special ~

Recap:
I dusted the dirt off of my pants. I looked around and was in awe. Since I don't leave the the city much, I never seen something this beautiful. (look in a mirror Hobi)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yoongi pov~

Once we reached our destination, I stopped walking but apparently Hoseok didn't.

"oof. I'm sorry"

I turned around and saw him on the ground. His face was red and he wouldn't look at me.

"it's fine, here let me help you up." I told him. He was so cute when he was embarrassed.

I pulled him up and he dusted off his pants. He started looking around in awe. "woah. How did you find this place?" he asked, still in awe.

It was a small clearing in the forest with a lake with the clearest water.

I went and sat on a large rock that was by the lake. I looked back over at him and laughed.
____________________________________

Hoseok pov~

I just looked around and saw the clearest lake ever and a beautiful clearing with a dense forest surrounding it.

I saw Yoongi sitting on this large rock, watching me. My face got a tint of red on it. I went to go sit down next to him.

"So what made you bring me here?" I asked him, "this looks like a place where people would bring people who are special to them." He continued looking at the lake for a few minutes before finally looking at me

"That's exactly what did," "what!!?!?," "I brought someone special." I was so shocked and couldn't think straight. "I'm sorry, I'll take you home."

He looked down at his lap before getting back up.
____________________________________

Yoongi pov~

I can't believe I said that. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

I mentally screamed. It's been a while maybe I should say something. "I'm sorry, I'll take you home." I looked at my lap and got up.

I offered him a hand to get up, which he took. We started walking back the way we came.

We finally got back to the road, "where do you live? I'll walk you home." i asked him. He told me and we continued walking.

"Yoongi..." I heard him start so I stopped walking, "what did you mean when you said that you brought someone special with you, earlier?"

Now it was my turn to be at loss for words.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
End note ~

Hope you enjoy the story
- J-Swag