Reincarnation... Why are you so cruel!?

I was only eight when it happened...
When I saw the worlds true colors. It was a world where ones with power rule the weak. A cruel world that steals things that you treasure.

I wanted power ever since I realized the way this world works. I always felt like power was in front of my eyes yet I could never see it. Now I see it clearly in this second life and I won't lose sight of it.

Never will I have to suffer from being so helpless....

This goal of wanting to be the strongest will never leave me. I will be the challenger of changing fate. Never again will I give up on myself.

*

It hurts...

I'm in my own kitchen lying on the floor with a puddle of blood surrounding my body. Tripping by accident with a knife in hand I stabbed myself in my lung. That was how I was going to die. Imagine finding a ugly black haired guy wearing red pajamas on the floor with blood all around. What am I thinking right now? It hurts so much that i'm thinking like this. If only I could of watched an episode of bleach and relax. If only I could of changed the way I am. I can't breathe... Why? This is a pathetic way to die. Why must I be so helpless? If only I could be super strong like what I dreamed of as a kid. Having super powers and being like main characters from animes.

Haha I must have gone insane.

[Do you seek power?]

(Yes)

I answered without a second thought of me hearing a random voice in my head. I wanted power like fantasy stories.

[Your wish is granted challenger.]

Just as that voice dissapeared I passed out.

*

Yun

A world of cultivation, where the strong reign over the weak. A place where super natural things are normal. A place where magical beast roam and where magic exist.

But somewhere in this world, in the farthest reaches of the continent Xin, ruins of a lost city lay. In that particular ruin a young but beautiful girl was lying on the ground with a confused face. She had emerald green hair that went a little past her shoulders, light glossy skin, and bright red eyes that looked otherworldly. She wore weird white clothing that revealed some of her skin and had a white sheathed sword on her side. If one looked at her their eyes would widen in horror from seeing a large circular hole in her chest and two white horns on each side of her head pointed upwards.

"Ugh I feel so weird... That was one weird nightmar..." A soothing light voice came out of the girls mouth until she stopped from what she was saying and looked at her body.

Before she could scream a voice popped in the girls head.

[Welcome challenger! You have been given a second chance at life as an arrancar! Please kill to level up and get stronger. After killing or doing certain missions you will recieve points and may purchase skills from Bleach!]

[Current status:

Name: Akane

Race: Arrancar

Stage: 1

Level: 1

Health: 150

Reishi: 500

Strength: 250

Speed: 350

Skills- [Cero]

Points- 0]

"W-where am I? W-who are you?" Akane questioned looking around for the voice.

[I'm not there Challenger. You are in a world similar to chinese fantasy such as cultivating qi, magical beasts, and so forth. I will send information directly to your brain. You may call me system but I will tell you that no one else can hear me, so talk in your mind. ]

"Woah..." Akane unintentionally said aloud with her mind going blank from everything.

"WHY AM I GIRL!?" She yelled out in panic.

[...]

*

After awhile Akane calmed down anaylzing the situation he was in. he died from slipping and stabbing himself by accident. After dying he woke up here as a girl arrancar. He felt a headache coming up. He would of been excited after finding out he was reincarnated if not for the fact of reincarnating as a girl!

(First it looks like my name changed...
Second if this was a story then sometime later on I'LL FUCKING TURN GAY. I'm straight and I always will be!....

What am I going to do? I will puke if a guy hits on me. Maybe i'm ugly like my old appearance... Although my skin feels really soft and isn't wrinkled. I better be ugly! This cannot happen to me!) Akane thought to herself? Himself? This is confusing tge author.

She began to get really nervous thinking of different things that could happen to her.

(Wait...) Akane paused then looked at the hole in her chest. She slowly moved her arm towards the hole and kept moving her hand in and out of it.

Her face mad a mischevious expression as she kept wiggling her arm through it. Then Something dawned on her.

(Hey system! How the hell am I going to eat?) [Akane]

[Challenger does not require normal food nor does she need water. Challenger may eat the souls of beings and get stronger !]

'Souls huh? Can I atleast eat normal food even if my body does not require it?.... I want to taste desserts.' Akane asked gloomily.

[If you desire to taste normal food you can but the food you swallow will go into another dimension Challenger. ]

"Excellent!" Akane said in an excited voice.

'Lets see, in stories that I read where the main character gets reincarnated, they're usually are put in a dead persons body and get memories from said dead person yet... I'm not and I don't have any relationships with any one here and my gender changed.... Should I just kill and level up... Wait the voice said I could get bleach skills!' Suddenly Akane eyes sparkled thinking if all the skills she could get from bleach.

"Alright my goal is to get the skills from bleach, and level up to be able to survive in this world... Also eat some otherworldly desserts... AND KILL WHOEVER HITS ON ME! " Akane spoke to herself outloud with determination.

A/N. Hey guys how do you like this version. The picture doesn't belong to me and neither does bleach. The picture looks like Akane besides the skull. If made any mistakes please tell me.