Points for Skills!.. and is the bleach system some dark mastermind?

"Alright my goal is to get the skills from bleach, and level up to be able to survive in this world... Also eat some otherworldly desserts... AND KILL WHOEVER HITS ON ME! " Akane spoke to herself outloud with determination.

[Challenger may feel discomfort from the information of this world going directly in your mind.]

"Eh?" Akane said in suprise until she felt as if her head was on fire.

A lot of information was flowing in Akane's head and was processed extremely quickly. All of this sudden info being pumped in her mind made it feel as if her head was going to explode. She could only clutch her head with both hands while groaning loudly.

*

As time passed the pain gradually faded and Akane slowly let her arms fall by her sides. Different cultivation tecniques and high leveled skills she could practice were in her mind. She had the info of the continents and where she was. Currently she was in the "Ruins of Beasts". A place where only experts dared to go. High leveled magical beasts that went all the way to the heavenly realms and even a few divine realm beast roamed this place, giving it its name.

Cultivation levels went like this:

1 Beginner Stage

2 Middle stage

3 Advanced stage

4 Warrior Realm

5 Intermediate Warrior Realm

6 Houtian Realm

7 Nascent Realm

8 Xiantian Realm

9 Demonic Realm
9 Heavenly Realm

10 Divine Realm

11 Transcendence

(Hey voice how strong am I compared to a divine beast? And how strong am I to a heaven realm beast or a regular magical beast?)

[To Challenger's question, if you were to face a divine beast with your current power you would die in a matter of seconds. If you faced a heaven realm beast you would die within a matter of seconds. If You face anything warrior realm or lower your chances of winning is 70 to 50 percent depending on the stage. If you faced a Intermediate Warrior realm you would have a 30 percent chance and anything higher you will die within a matter of seconds or minutes.]

"Well thats lovely. I just had to be reborn here." Akane said sarcastically.

(Well no use thinking about it. For now I must learn to use a sword and fight lower stage beasts to level up.) Akane thought to herself.

[.... Starting from this part of the ruins are groups of low leveled beasts.... It appears a group of 10 have already surrounded you. 10 middle stage wolfs. Please be sure to kill them by any means necessary.]

Just then a rustling noise came from a nearby bush around the ruins.

Rustle rustle

Grr

(What?!)

Akane had no time to think as a group of wolfs surrounded her. They did not look like normal wolfs but rather giant versions with pure silver furs. Their glowing yellow eyes were locked on Akane waiting for a moment to strike.

Akane tried to calm down as information of how to use her cero came in her mind. With her right hand up focusing on a section of the wolves.

'Feel the energy flow towards the center of your hand and...'

"Cero"

An red ball of energy immediately blasted out of her palm getting bigger.

A/N this is way to short and it may looked rushed. I'm just writing for the heck of it but..( ; - ;)

School: "F*ck you and work your ass off for me."

Me: "Please no! Mr.Hell forgive me!.... Wait I might have time on weekends."

School: "Try me bitch. TEST ON MONDAY!"

Me: "THE AGONY~~~!!!"