Chapter 31: I Thought We Were Fighting Robots!!

All Might's POV:

Few days ago...

I was with the other staffs, talking about what to do for the final exams as Aizawa wanted to change it into 2 students v.s. one teacher.

For many years, we've done combat training against robots, but with the villains acting up and coming out of the shadows, fighting against a hunk of metal isn't going to help them in the future.

"With the connection between Hero Killer: Stain and the League of Villains, there is the possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?" Principal Nedzu said as he reviewed the reports in his hands.

"Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain." Snipe explained to the other staffs. "If we consider how fight against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then combat training against robots isn't very practical."

"Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams." Snipe continued.

"We can just ignore those. Let them say what they want." Aizawa stated his own opinion, even though he knew the other teachers wouldn't agree.

"We can't exactly do that, now can we?" Midnight said in exasperation.

Cementoss turned towards Aizawa. "I understand why you want to change the exam, but having the students fight us in teams of two..." He trailed off, uncertainty in his voice.

13 started to nod in agreement at Cementoss's unspoken words. "Yes, I think that it's a bit unfair."

"If we win too easily, we won't be able to give them a grade. Not only that, your class has an odd number of students." Present Mic pointed out.

"Of course, we would take into consideration and give the students a handicap and I'm sure there will be one team of 3." Snipe explained.

Aizawa crossed his arms and turned towards Nedzu. "Principal Nedzu, what do you think?" He asked him. There was a hint of confidence in his tone, like he knew that Nedzu would agree.

I have to admit, I agree with Aizawa in changing the exam.

Nedzu crossed his arms and closed his eyes, going into a thinking position. "Of course, I also agree with changing the practical exam. What should we do to keep the students from being in more danger?" He looked up with a smile. "The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves become stronger."

I smiled inwardly. So that means he agrees.

"That's true." Midnight agreed with the statement.

"I have no objections." 13 voiced out in agreement.

"Then, to determine the teams...I'll start with the team that contain 3 students. First, Todoroki." Aizawa started to explain the first team.

"In general, he's doing well, but overall, he has a tendency to use brute force. And Yaoyorozu is an all-rounder, but lacks the ability to make split second decisions and apply them." He explained the first two members.

"What about the third?" I asked me in curiosity.

He smirked. "My son, Danny."

Midnight raised an eyebrow at this. "Don't you think that putting 2 of your strongest students in the same team would be a bit unbalanced?"

I saw him narrow his eyes at his son's reports. "Danny is powerful. He has a great control over his Quirk, his academic scores are at the top, his ability to make strategies in a blink of an eye is astounding, and his physical strength and fighting skills are amazing, but despite all that, Danny has one gigantic flaw." He declared with certainty.