First meet/Love at first sight.

NARRATOR'S POV

Im yoona is a beautiful cheerful girl. she is korean but , never been their once she lives in AUSTIN IN USA . She lives the life full of freedom and happiness by forgetting about her past.

She only have her mother with her who comes to meet her once in a week as she married again after her father's death (THIS IS WHAT SHE KNOWS ABOUT HER FATHER).

Today is her 21st birthday and she is really happy. let's see what this day will bring to her.

YOONA'S POV

I woke up in the morning with a wide smile on my face and wished good morning to myself

Today's day is really beautiful because its my birthday today. I am really happy .

I got off my bed and went inside the bathroom, followed my morning routine after a while my phone rang up and it was my mom "Hello, mom" i said cheerfully

"Happy birthday dear"

"Thank you, mom ...so, you are coming today right . we will spend whole day together "

".....Sorry , yoona i cannot come today i have lot of work please understand"

As she said those word i hanged up the phone and a tear drop escaped my eyes . She always does this with me she never comes on my birthday's .

After sometime my phone ranged up again it was lisa  my friend "Hey, yoona happy birthday..."

"Thank you" I answered with a sad tone

"Hey, what happened ?" 

"Nothing i am just not feeling well"

"Are you sick ? do you want me to come? "

"n...no, i will just rest"

"Okay, but i planned a trip for your birthday....its fine if you are not well . we will go some other time"

"hmmm" i hummed and hanged up the call.

Right now i am really sad so, i will just go to my favourite place .

************

I reached their and sat down on the grass this place is really quiet very less people visit here so, it is quiet and comfortable here and today i think i am alone here.

I was in my thoughts when  suddenly i heard some noises it was coming from other side so, i just stood up and walked towards the place noise was coming from.

The voices were coming from small untidy house . I walked towards it and heard someone screamed in pain i got startled What is going on here ? I asked to myself and went more closer to that house and i heard......the loud sound of firing of bullet 

I covered my ears and was about to run back... when the door of that house shot open and a guy came out running with a gun i hid myself behind the bushes and peeked from behind them just to see some more mans looking around they were having guns in their hands.

But the guy who came out first was nowhere . suddenly, someone covered my mouth with his hands and pulled me more inside the bushes.

I started struggling for him to leave me "JUST BE QUIET" that person whispered in my ears , i got goosebumps and i started struggling even more . Suddenly he turned me around to face him he was the one who came out first . He was  korean and my eyes went to his arm, blood was dripping from it.

I stopped struggling and he removed his hand which was covering my mouth and pulled me closer .He looked directly into my eyes and said "Stay still, or they will kill both of us" he said while pointing towards the other mans.