HARASSHED

YOONA'S POV

I woke up and clutched my head with my hands "My head hurts as hell" I said quiet loud ...i looked around and i was in ji chang wook's room 'How did i get here ?' I asked to myself.

Suddenly, a flashback came into my mind of me first slapping him and then, kissing him 'Oh, shit what did i do last night...i don't remember anything'...i mentally yelled at myself for drinking that soju .

 I was in my thoughts when suddenly, bathroom door opened revealing ji chang wook . The water was dripping from his wet hairs, he was wearing loose grey t-shirt with black shorts.

My eyes went to his lips where i kissed him last night "Do you wanna kiss me again ?" Chang wook said snapping me out of my thoughts , i quickly turned my gaze and looked away.

I can feel him having his signature smirk on his face , he started walking closer to me ...i don't want him coming any closer so, i stood up and tried to walk out of the room but, as always i was stopped by the devil .

He grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed , before i can think anything he came and hovered on top of me "Yah..get off me " I yelled while trying to push him away.

"I was not knowing you were so much perverted " He said while pinning my both wrists on the bed.

"That...k..kiss doesn't mean anything...i..i was just drunk" I  said while stuttering.

"I never talked about kiss don't you remember what happened last night...when you were sitting on a bed and stripping your clothes in front of me " He said with an mischievous grin on his face.

"Don't lie i neve....." Before i could complete another flash back came into my mind of me stripping in front of him and saying i have nothing to hide.

'Shit' i cursed at myself .

"Now do you remember ...so, now i know that you really enjoy it when i kiss you, touch you right" He said and my eyes grew wide.

"No, i feel disgusted with your touch " I spat  while trying to take my wrists out of his grasp.

"Don't lie ...i know you enjoy it " He said and smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me but..this time the kiss was different, he kissed me softly, their was no anger in it .

For a minute i completely forgot everything and closed my eyes but, never kissed him back ....'No, yoona he is bad ...he raped you ' My inner self yelled at me to push him away but, my heart says to hug him tight.

I shoved all the thoughts away and pushed him with my all strength making him fall beside me on the bed . I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room back to my dark room.

I quickly reached in that room and locked it from inside ....i touched my lips just as i did it 1 year ago..i was feeling butterflies in my stomach.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I can't believe i kissed her softly ...i really can't believe i did it ...i don't know what i am feeling right now, my heart is beating fast .

That night also... same happened, i was about to ruin her but, when i seen her unconscious with tears on her cheeks i just didn't feel to do anything bad with her instead ..i felt guilty .

So, i just made it look like i raped her.

'I don't know.... what you are doing with me im yoona ...how will i take my revenge like this ?, how will i kill you in front of that bastard ?'