INCIDENTS

(NEXT MORNING)

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona and chang wook were standing at the door with their luggage getting ready to leave for chang wook's parent's house.

Grandma and grandpa were standing their with them waiting for Ji in sung ....after sometime In sung came out of his room with his luggage....

Before leaving grandma hugged yoona tight and then whispered "Be careful ....don't trust just anyone" 

Yoona broke the hug and given her a confused look but, grandma smiled and patted her cheek lightly and they all left for chang wook's house.

The drive was silent..it was a 2 hours ride to chang's parents house.

As they reached their ...yoona gasped seeing the house...it was nearly equal to the disney house for her which was covered with white snow...."Is this the house ?" Yoona asked turning towards chang wook .

(THIS IS HOW THE HOUSE LOOKED LIKE

(THIS IS HOW THE HOUSE LOOKED LIKE.)

"Hmmm....my father use to call it....his heaven" Chang wook said smiling at old memories.

While Ji in sung got inside, running like a baby with yoona and chang wook following him slowly.

YOONA'S POV

I and chang went inside the house ...the living room it was of modern look with fireplace and staircase on the right side.

Suddenly, one girl almost jumped into chang's embrace...and he hugged her tight smiling...That moment ..i don't what i was feeling...jealousy, anger, sadness...just don't know what.

They hugged each other for one whole minute..and at that time i came to know that.... how long 1 minute is ?

As they broke the hug i seen the girl properly..she was really beautiful and tall with big eyes and beautiful lips .....her hairs were in a messy bun.

    (THIS HOW SHE LOOKED LIKE)

"You took long to come...wookie " She said making a cute face which i hated.