Part 1

Today, Eunha feel something bothering her mind but she just keep it although Yuju asked her what's going on with her?  She ignored cause she felt something bad will happen soon.

She is walking slowly in the school lobby and she look two person standing under the oak tree. One of them is a boy and the other is a girl. She realize the boy and walk away. He is Jeon JungKook or known as Girl's kisser. 

Actually she doesn't really know about him. She only know he is the boy who never stop haunting for innocent girl especially the one who never had their first kiss.  Why he doing that? She never know and the most important is,  she must take care of her first kiss.. He is scary though.

Eunha started her class meanwhile the other still busy having a conversation.. Well, that's a lot of story during their short semester holiday. She just stay calmly at her desk with Yuju. Eunha's adopted siblings. 

ALL OF SUDDEN.
“OMG!  OMG!  JEON JUNGKOOK KISS ME!  OH GOD!  CLASS JUNGKOOK KISS ME JUST NOW! ”
the girl approaching her class.. She is her classmates by the way.
Ah.. She is the girl who she saw under the oak tree.
Everybody seem excited want to hear how her story begin.  But eunha didn't interest even an inch.

“Crazy”
she dissing when they're too loud listening the stupid story.

“Hey,  aren't you jealous with her?
” asked Yuju

“Nahh.. No never”
Eunha speak with flat expression

“Hey,  come on ..I mean the kiss not jeon jungkook” said yuju
Eunha didn't answer. Just writing something to busy herself. Yuju chuckled slowly.

“Anyways.. Jungkook is pretty famous. Don't you want to have a boyfriend like him? ” Yuju asked her.

“NO!! ” Eunha yelled
Everyone looked at her and rolling her eyes to yuju.

“Anyways.. Why teacher still not here yet? ” eunha changed the topic
She shaking her head.

“Hmm.. I want go to washroom,  Bye” Eunha leaving the class

~LADIES~

Eunha stare her wet face. 
“What's wrong with me? ” she whispered to herself.
In the midst of silence, Eunha heard someone entered the toilet and locked the door.

One second after that her eyes got widen.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! THIS IS LADIES!!!”
Eunha yelled but she tried to remember who is he.

“Aaa... J-Jeon Jungkook?  Its you right?! ”
“I'm sorry but this is ladies.. The men is over there! ” her voice is shaking.
Jungkook smirking and walking closer to her.

“Shh.. ” he whispered close to eunha's ear.
“Yah!  Go away!  ”she pushed him
But it didn't working.
He grabbed eunha’s waist. 

“Are you scared.?”
What a stupid question ,of course i am!! 

“NO! NO!  NO!  Let me go! ” eunha trying to pushed him again but jungkook locked her hand.
And their nose touched.
A hot breath falling down can melted everyone. Eunha is nervous and mad at the same time.

“Oh god!  Please no.. This not romantic huwaaa!! ” eunha closed her eyes tightly.

To Be Continued.