Part 2

BRAKKK!
The door opened!
But seem Jungkook didn't notice and..

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,  JEON JUNGKOOK!? ” a heavy woman's voice ask him.
Jungkook let her go and turn around facing the woman.
“I'm not doing anything ma'am” he said easily
The woman is Eunha's Homeroom teacher and she definitely know eunha. The teacher look eunha with scary eyes.
“Make out with her??! ” the teacher asked.
“W-what?!! ” eunha yelled
“Maybe something like the ma'am” jungkook answered with simple smirk.
“YAHHH!  WHAT THE- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!” eunha really mad and she kicked his knee.
“Ouchhh!  Crazy!!! ” jungkook muttered.
But eunha rolled her eyes and walk away from the toilet.

The truth eunha felt ashamed,  because the teacher saw she in the toilet with this jerk guy and almost kissed!
She is the top students in her school. It definitely will make her image look bad.

“Jung Eun Ha!  Where are you going? ” the teacher called.  She turned and looked at teacher.
“Y.. yes? ” she answered the teacher with confused look
“You'll get punishment with him, ” said the teacher.  Her eyes widen!
“WHAT?  WHY SHOULD WITH HIM?! ”
eunha refused,  she almost cry but she can't do anything.  “but teacher... I didn't do anything.... I'm was the victim.” eunha said in sad tune.
“Just received and enjoy it” said jungkook easily as he linked his arm to eunha's shoulder.
Eunha glared at him and kept the distance away from him.
He such a jerk and she hate him.

Jungkook and Eunha standing together while holding a piece of paper that write
“WE SKIPPED THE CLASS”
Eunha feel so embarrassed and people will start to think she is bad person and she doesn't want hear anything rumor about she and this jerk. Everyone know, she doesn't like a guy like him.

“Ahh... Today is very hot right? ”
jungkook seem really fine.  Eunha ignore him. She was about to punch him hard!  But the teacher was monitoring them.
‘what a bad day! ’ her heart cried!
“Ahh... So bored” he talked again.
“Do you want to play something? ” .
But still no answer come out.
“ Let's start know each other?  What's your name? ” asked him.
“HEY!  CAN YOU PLEASE STOP IT?!!!!”  finally eunha opened her mouth.
“oh god!  Hey.. Your face look so pale!  Are u okay?  You need a drink??  I'll call my boys to bring it here?  Are you fine? ” he seem worried.
“Just be quite.. I hate your voice,Jerk!” said eunha..and jungkook look surprise with her word.
‘is my word to harsh? ’ eunha think.
But she suddenly be positive. He is bad boy anyway.

“Ma'am!!  Just let her back to her class.. She seem doesn't really fine! ” Jungkook shouted from a far.
But eunha kicked his knee and ask him to shut up his mouth.
But suddenly...
Eunha felt something different about jungkook. Everyone say he is playboy, naughty, bad boy and other bad thing but the fact he look like a nice person.

‘EYYY!  STOP EUNHA-YA!  What are you talking about!  You praise him just now!!!  Are you crazy? he almost stole your first kiss! ’ eunha said to herself and shake her head crazily.  Jungkook staring at her.  “huh,  crazy ” jungkook muttered