The Final Winner.

“Okay,  The result already in my hand.  We have 3 couple left. So who the winners?!!!! ”

Majority said Jungkook and eunha ’s name.  But it doesn't affect after all. The result depends on Vocal and Performance Teacher.
Jungkook looked down. He seem nervous. And jungkook felt warm hand hold his hand.

“It's Eunha and Jungkook!! ” the MC said. The whole hall gave them a big applause.

Eunha felt touched as jungkook hugged her.

Yeri rolled her eyes.

💋💋💋💋💋

“btw, congrats. ” said Yeri

Jungkook just smile.

And yeri kissed him and he respond her.  And eunha saw it.

“Oh shit. Its 18+ kiss” eunha closed her eyes.

And suddenly eunha dropped a cup of coffee on yeri’s skirt.

“Aish shit! ” Yeri yelled.  Jungkook shocked looking at eunha. When did she was here?

“Why jungkook?  Shook?  ” eunha smirk as she also pour a coffee on jungkook shirt.

Eunha leave.

A first love is the real love? 

💋💋💋💋💋

“enjoy!!!!! ” eunha already drunk. She are not allowed to drink but she still want it.  As they already 19 even still in highschool.

“ya!  Eunha-ya... I can't believe it”
As yuju stop her. She might stress too much.

“We are here to celebrate your winning but you got drunk” said jimin

“am i the only winning this?  Why i came alone?! ” eunha yelled.  She is really drunk so bad.

Everyone noticed jungkook are not with them.

“cause he busy flirting with yeri HA! HA! HA! ” eunha laugh  but suddenly turned sad and quite.

She leaving the restaurant.

The member trying to follow her but she refuse.

But suddenly kang daniel went out from 7eleven.

“Ya Jung EunHa”

“Ahh D. A. N. I. E. L shii” she spell out his name.

“why u got drunk? ”

“cause my heart hurt twice.. I can't love anyone easily..” she yelled

First,  She is hurt when know her crush. Kang Daniel already have a girlfriend

And now,
Jeon Jungkook.

How unlucky she is.

“Let me hold you up to home”

As Daniel accompanying eunha.

But after Daniel reach at eunha's house. He saw a guy.
Its Jeon Jungkook.

“eunha? ”

“Move. ”  Daniel push jungkook’s hand.

“Why you hurting her? Please treat her better if you love her. Cause i already hurt her and i don't want to see she hurt twice.”

Daniel said.

“Cause i love her than anyone else. Just i make a big mistake for choose anyone else instead of her”
Said daniel more.

Jungkook stay in silent.

💋💋💋💋💋

After A month and finally they end their school.

Such a terrible school life.

*p/s : sorry i kept skip part. Hehehe

“Eunha!” called taehyung. He run toward eunha.

Eunha turn with confuse look.

“hey.. Already a month, hmm.. You're still mad with jungkook? ” asked taehyung.

“I never mad at him just i didn't want to bother him with his girlfriend..”

said eunha cutely. She never failed to make taehyung melt.

“ahhaha.. Such a good girl..But you lie to me” taehyung pinch eunha’s nose.

“eung~” eunha act cutely. She love to tease taehyung.

Taehyung covered his face.

“hajimaa~”

Look how intimate taehyung with eunha. After the incident between jungkook and yeri. Eunha start to spend her time alone with taehyung.

“eunha-ya?  Let’s go eat?  Or shopping since we are not students anymore ”

“wahh good idea! ”

Taehyung laugh.

💋💋💋💋💋

TBC
So how about jungkook?  Is he continue his relationship with yeri?