Idea

Aika walked into Seijoh gymnasium. She had volunteered to become the manager of the volleyball club. Aika was not sporty but she wanted to be involved in sports in some way. She saw a group of boys all wearing white and blue sports kits.

"Aaaaaarghhhhh!" Aika turned to the source of the screaming. She saw a couple of wide eyed girls shrieking. Some girls were fainting.

"Oikawa-senpai!" They screamed.

"Oh, thank you! That's so kind of you!" A voice exclaimed.

Aika looked at the boy. He was tall with brown hair and accepting some cookies given to him. The girls continued to shriek. Aika began to think that it was a bad idea volunteering to become manger.

"Hey, Aika-chan!" A voice exclaimed. Aika turned around to face the boy.

"So, you're the new manager?" The boy asked 

Aika nodded.

"Hi, I'm Oikawa Tooru!" The boy exclaimed cheerfully, "I'm the captain and setter!"

Aika knew that she was going to hear shrieks of Oikawa's fangirls during volleyball club. Suddenly, they boy stopped. A ball had smashed into his head. Aika was shocked but also funny. Biting on her lip to stop her laughter, Aika watched as a spiky haired boy angrily approached Oikawa. Oikawa rubbed his head and glared at the boy.

"Why did you throw a volleyball at my head?" Oikawa exclaimed.

"You're the only one who has to warm up!" Thr boy exvlaimed annoyed and holding up annother volleyball and preparing to aim it at Oikawa. As soon as he saw Aika, he smiled.

"Hello," he said smiling, "You must be Minamo-san,"

Aika nodded.

"I'm Iwaizumi Hajime," the boy said, "Vice captain and spiker,"

"Let's have a three on three match!" Oikawa exclaimed to the rest of Seijoh volleyball team. Aika saw a boy with aturnip shaped head get the bibs. As she sat herself down on the bench, she watched the fangirls quickly gather at the other side.

"Oikawa-senpai!" They cheered. Oikawa flashed a smile at them but was only mt with a volleyball to his face. He looked at Iwaizumi in surprise.

"Trashykawa! You still haven't warmed up!"

Aika smiled. Maybe becoming the manager of the volleyball club was not such a bad idea.