Tell

Aika walked excitedly to her locker. She loved the notes that were left in there in the morning but she could not figure out who it was. She opened the door.

'You're the best, Aika!'

As Aika read the note smiling, she saw that there was a manga book and her favourite chocolate bar in the locker. She smiled.

Oikawa was at volleyball practice. He watched Yahaba as the team went to get water bottles. 

After volleyball practice, Iwaizumi, Oikawa and Aika walked through the streets. Iwaizumi glanced at Oikawa who kept silent and did not look like he was going to do something. After Aika had gone home, Iwaizumi stopped.

"Are you not going to tell her?" he asked.

Oikawa looked at his friend.

"I don't know how," he said smiling.

Iwaizumi stared at his friend. Oikawa had so many of his fan girls confess to him, yet he did not know how to say it himself.

"Trashykawa, tomorrow morning, you'll tell her," Iwaizumi said.

Oikawa stared in shock.

"But-"

"And have a good, long sleep," Iwaizumi said, "You've exhausted yourself by playing volleyball and reading manga,"

Oikawa smiled. 

"Are  you my mum, Iwa-chan?" he asked but exclaimed, "Just joking! Just joking!" as soon as he saw Iwaizumi's annoyed expression.