First Time

Laura: It's been a while since I've done this TV series. I don't know if it was a bad idea to sign for this.
But my manager said it would be worth it. Umm.. well I kinda think so too. I mean the storyline is amazing. Even though I wasn't picked for the lead role at the first audition I think I should give a shot to this one. Oh well, let's rock the audition.

"Hey Laura how are you? You look so gorgeous." Everyone greeted. Then I entered the audition room and surprisingly that woman with blonde hair and gorgeous look holding some papers in her hand caught my eye over everybody. I was looking at her and at the same time Josh called, are you ready? Let me introduce to you to the amazing Taylor Schilling. She smiled and shook hands with me. "This is Laura Prepon". Said Josh. "She's gonna read with you today". She smiled and said "let's go".

All of a sudden all my doubts about signing for this role of Alex Vause was gone. I stepped in and my line was to grab Taylor's boob and manipulate her to be a drug mule.

Taylor: I was so busy today but at any cost I wanted to come to read with Laura Prepon. I always wanted to meet her. I didnt wanna wait no more.
I came early for the audition so I grabbed a coffee and started reading my lines in the corner of the room in a sofa. After a while I was so into the script that I didn't realize when Laura and Josh came infront of me. I just stood up and looked at her beautiful eyes. She looks more amazing in person. She had this amazing aura that was drawing me near to her instantly.
And then when we shook hands, it felt like we've known each others for years. When she touched me, I don't know why but I felt like my blood was rushing to the head.. my heart was beating so fast and I felt so excited. She grabbed my boob and after that the expression on my face was so real. I forgot I was acting. "Excellent"shouted the people around Me, specially Jenji. She said we both were perfect for our respective characters. I already signed my contract the other day. Today Laura did. I don't know why I was so happy to have her as my co star.

Laura: My first day to go to set of Orange. Had to move my life to NYC. New city, I haven't lived in here before. So I brought my girl Teresa with me. She will keep me company for a while and today she's going to set with me. Went around NYC, hit a bar and fooled around the street. Not gonna get much of it after today so we had all the fun this past week.

We headed to the studio to shoot my very first scene. It was in the shower with Taylor, kissing each others. I was a little nervous because 1. I've been fighting quite a battle to stay in shape.. after all that I've been through I don't know if I'm gonna be confident enough to expose my body infront of the camera and 2. I've never played lesbian before. But as soon as I thought it was with Taylor all my worries seems to be gone.

So we finally jumped at it and I slowly put my hands around her and grabbed by her arms and kissed. It of the many kisses to come throughout the season and first kiss with a woman.

It was soft, her wet lips and soft touch gave me goosebumps left me wanting more. I didn't want this to end. But our take was over and I snapped back to reality when I heard "cut".

Taylor: It just took one take. We didn't have to do it again. It was perfect. Even the whole crew were amazed to see how perfectly we did this in just one take. I was wet and when they yelled "cut" , all my eyes could see is Laura. I was just looking at her beautiful body and face and she was smilling at me. I smiled back and went to dry up and get dressed.

Later that day we met again on our way out. "It was great. I didn't know you're such a great kisser" Laura winked. "You were amazing too. Hey you're new in NYC Right?" I asked. " yeah got my friends here but they'll leave soon. I don't know much about this place and I wish I would have someone to, you know, show me around or something." Laura said. "Don't worry. I'll show you around. We could hangout together sometimes Right?" I said again. "Yeah sure girl" Laura smirked. We instantly exchange d numbers.
That day I don't know why I was smilling all day long like an idiot. Even one of my friends asked, what's going on with me. That day I was full of positive vibes and went to party, had a night out and came back home tired and fall asleep soon setting the alarm to 5.