Separation

Taylor: After 1st season's success we all celebrated this past couple of weeks like a bunch of crazies. Specially me and Laura. We soon became best friends. Whispering about the bad fashion choice of the lady sitting next to us, counting on the guys we dated, calling each other in the middle of the night and suddenly deciding to go to a club, these have become our daily routine over the past year. I even went to watch a UFC match with Laura even though I'm not a big UFC fan myself. But that night I enjoyed the most cause Laura was with me. We were together.

After a few days we got our scripts for next season. I was shocked. Laura's gonna be only in 4 episodes! And by the storyline it seems like she is never coming back.

I quickly Dialed her number. "I don't know Tay, I'm working on a couple of new projects now.. I don't know if I can make it. But I'm trying my best." She said.

Later that night I wasn't in myself. I didnt realise when a drop of tear fell down on my pillow.

Laura: "I can't handle her gone" . I can't imagine to be doing this with anyone else". Did Taylor really just said these in interviews?

Today I'm walking on Orange set again after a long time. To shoot 10th episode of season 2. Taylor and I will start with an intense love scene. When I reached the spot I didn't get much opportunity to talk to her in person. We just started shooting this scene. And when I was touching her boobs, I felt that the moan was real. It wasn't a part of the script. And when I kissed her chest and then her lips, for the first time I didn't want to leave. I wanted to do this like forever.

After the wrap I went to Taylor's room. "Hey! I'm gonna miss you." That's the first thing she said as I entered the room. I don't know what happened then, I just went to her, grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. At the very next moment we both were surprised. But Taylor quickly shaking off all odds kissed me back and we kissed like for 20 minutes. I couldn't breathe. I felt like my lungs would explode. But I didn't wanna stop. I would suffocate myself to death  in between her lips tonight.