Happily Ever After

Laura: I usually love to write my feelings down. But these days I don't feel so much. All I know is I have to take care of my little baby and wait till I get married to Ben. Everything's going so fine in my life. I have everything I wanted. Ben loves me and we have a little Angel in our lives now.

Those creame in my coffee looks so nice. I sipped them slowly and now I was left with normal coffee. That's my problem. I always suck up the excitement first. Breaking my coffee philosophy I started checking my phone. Taylor. Hanging out with her friends. I don't even know much about her personal life now. Does she have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Is she single still now? Why am I being curious?  My random thoughts fell apart as soon as I heard my baby crying. I quickly went to feed her then I left the house. Ben is not in town. Her babysitter is gonna take care of her full day today. So after shoot I will still have sometimes of my own.

Taylor: "Hey girl, how's everything going?" I was surprised to see her like that in my room. "Cool. How's your baby? Why didn't you bring her on set this week? " "Oh she's with her babysitter." We had a little small talk before our take. It felt good to talk to her like that. It's been a while since we had this kind of conversation with each others.

That night I was so streesed. Needed to head home asap. Met Laura at the parking lot again. "Hey, If you wanna hangout sometimes like old times,  let me know." She left me speechless. For a moment I forgot about my present situation. Though we didn't meet anytime soon.

Laura: Winter is here again. It's been over  1 year since we became engaged. Life is going on the same way over and over. Sometimes it feels like I'm caught up in a cycle. Needed a missing piece of my life. Everything was so perfect but still something missing.

After a while Laura and Taylor met in a private party. They both were alone there.

Taylor: something is going on. I don't know why I have this weird feeling. Like everything is going well but something's just not right. My heart wants something so bad.  I'm sweating. 
After a while I don't know what happened to me. I grabbed her hand and went to the bathroom and kissed right into her mouth. It was like 'lights out' moment for both of us for a moment.

June 2018. Everybody's getting ready for the premier of Orange is The New Black season 6. Most of the casts have arrived almost at the same time. But Laura and Taylor came a little late. Everybody were reunited and happy talking to each others giving hugs. Then there was this photo shoot. Taylor and Laura stood next to each others and when the cameras were ready, Taylor looked at Laura smilling suddenly kissing on her chick!
Some genius fan later figured out reading Taylor's lips later, "now that's something everybody will talk about. "