Goodbye!

Laura: One time taylor was lying next to me. It was middle of the night. Breaking a moment's silence she suddenly asked, "What if all these ends? What if I can't lay next to you and can't smell you and can't hear you laugh, hear you breathe and kiss those soft lips?" I just stared at her and couldn't say anything. All these were so good that all I could think about is this moment and nothing else. I don't know. I can't even imagine.

After a few days I became so busy. Signed for a movie, my book published. So had to do mad tours and presscons that I couldn't even talk to my mom for like a month. Not to mention, had a very limited communication with Taylor as well. We used to meet at the set. Shoot our scenes and then leave. Nothing more than hi, hello and goodbye.

Taylor:  I miss her so much.  I don't know what I will do without her. Days passed and I started feeling more and more lonely inside . Our conversation started to be replaced with missed calls and voice messages. And when she shows up for work. It feels like we're just co workers. All professional. Now even I can't sleep at night and then I started to think about Ben. Laura said he likes her and They have been friends for a long time too. All these thoughts made me so fucked up for a moment that I grabbed my coat and went to Carry' s. We met through Natasha. She is very nice and charming. That day we spent some times together. We watched some of our fav series while grabbing our favourite snacks. I remember having this kind of hangouts with Laura. Everything makes me miss her!
Carry might have seen me bummed. So she was trying to make jokes to make me laugh and she was succeeding.
That day I came back home & immediately reached Laura. "Tay I was missing you." I missed you too. When can we spend times together again? "Soon babe. Hey I gotta run. Got this interview to attend. Last one for today." After a while I fell asleep.

Same old routine today. Today Laura had no shoot. So I can't even see her today. Day was passing like years. Though I hanged out with Dani and Tasho during lunch hour. But somehow I wasn't in mood. Felt like something was missing. It's not new though. Feeling this way for quite sometimes now. After wrap I was driving home.. suddenly I felt a rush of blood in my head. I turned my car around and drove to Carry. I went there and suddenly grabbed her and kissed. I don't even know what I was doing. When I came back home I felt like an idiot. But it's not like I cheated on Laura. Cause she's not even my girlfriend right! Shit. I need to rest.

Laura : I can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend. We've been friends for so long but never saw that coming. But I'm not ready. I'm not ready to commit right now. I need Taylor right now! I immediately called her. She's not available. I left a message to call me back. While I had a little free time I just needed to break free from Taylor- Ben thoughts for a while. I was shuffling my iPad. Suddenly popped a news! Carry Brownstein and Taylor Schilling dating! I immediately threw my iPad to the couch. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I usually don't do this but first time in a long time I went to the bathroom and cried.
Why am I reacting like this? We are not committed or anything. What we had was just a silly distraction. She has every right to settle down in her life. That day I did everything I could to make myself understand that we both knew it was nothing from the very beginning but I ended up feeling sad and lonely as she never called back till next morning.

I walked in set of Orange and met Tay after 1 straight week. "Laura, Sorry I didn't call back. I was..." you're dating carry. That's the first thing that came out of my mouth. "What? No silly. It's a rumour. You know how media is."

Taylor: I was quite enjoying watching Laura being all jealous. After a long time I felt alive again. That night we went in my apartment together after shoot and had felt every inch of Laura's body and kissed every part of her and we went on and on till 3 am in the morning.  After that  day I called carry and told her that we can't see each others anymore now that these rumours were spreading. She was a little upset but it was ok .

Things were going so well for us for a while . Suddenly one night in a bar in the middle of our conversation she told me "Tay I gotta tell you something." Sure. "I think we should end whatever's going between us. I mean all we're doing is having fun. I think we should plan ahead in whatever we're doing. Otherwise there's no point. We are two mature ladies Tay think about it. "
Yup. You're right!

I don't know why I even said that but that was the last time we hanged out together.