Jean x Tayler

"Wait, you like, Jean," Isabella said with a smile.
Her friend Tayler, had just tolled her friend's; Ashley, Mary, Madison, Savannah, and Isabella about her crush.
It just so happens to be on the 15 year old, adorable, asshole.
"Oh my god. Go get him," Madison said, causing her friends to laugh.
All of the girl's went quite, as Jean and his friend's walked in.
"Great," Ashley said. "Why did they have to sit by us?"
Tayler looked over at Jean, seeing him sneak her a glance every so often.
---------------
Everyone had finished their food. They went to finish up their chores, before they had to go to bed.
Tayler and her friends had to clean the windows. They laughed and talked about Tayler's crush, as they worked.
----------
After everyone had finished, they headed to their cabins.
Tayler's cabin was on the other side of the training field. As she began to walk towards it, she wasn't paying attention to where she was going.
"Umf," Tayler said, as she ran into something.
She looked up to see Jean. Out of all people.
"Hey, watch were your going you little....." Jean trailed off, as he saw that it was Tayler that ran into him.
Jean helped her up, as Tayler dusted herself off.
"What are you doing out here," Jean asked. "It's freezing."
"I was on my way to my cabin," Tayler replied. A blush covering her face.
Jean noticed, and smirked. He grabbed Tayler's hands, and pinned her to the wall.
"You like me don't you," he whispered into her ear.
Tayler blushed even harder. This giving Jean his answer. Tayler didn't resist him. She liked this passion, even though it was rough.
Jean began to kiss, and lick, Tayler's neck, jaw line, and then her lips. He looked at her, loving how she didn't fight back, and much she loved his tuch.
He pulled off her shirt, and pants. Tayler did the same to him.
Jean starred at Tayler's brest through her red bra. Tayler starred, embarrassed  at the sight of Jeans tone body.
"Like what you see....Tayler," Jean questioned, as he nibbled on her ear. He placed his knee between her legs.
Tayler moaned, "Jean....."
Jean's eye's widened at the mention of his name.
He unclipped her bra with one hand, as he healed hands with the other.
Tayler kissed Jean he began to massage her breast. Tayler moaned through the kiss.
She pulled Jean's underwear down. Jean did the same to her.
He looked into her eye's. Waiting for a okay.
When Tayler said he could enter, Jean trusted into her. Kissing he passionately.
Jean trusted fast. Cause the pain to turn into mind blowing pleasure.
Tayler moaned uncontrollably. She felt as if she was going to cum, but she didn't want to just yet.
"Tayler....I'm...gonna," Jean panted.
Tayler rapped her arms around his neck.
With one pleasurable thrust, they two came in unison.
"I love Jean!," Tayler screamed, as Jean broke through her womb.
Jean let Tayler down slowly. "I love you too. Tayler."
The two put their clothes back on and stayed the night in Jeans cabin. Sleeping peacefully, and enjoying eachothers warmth.