Eren x Savannah

Savannah and Eren had just got back from a party. Savannah was a little loopy, and Eren was feeling a little 'strange'.
"Hey, Eren," Savannah laughed.
"Yeah?"
"You love me, right?"
"Of course."
Savannah crawled sexually onto the bed, and over to Eren. She took the book that he was looking at and tossed it into a chair.
"What are you...doing," Eren asked.
"If you love me, Eren. Then take me."
The feeling that was recently in Eren, now was over powering. Savannah began to unbuttoned Eren's shirt, and kissed down his eight pack. She sat up and looked him in the eyes.
She smiled sweetly, as he staired at her intensely. He grabbed her waist and flipped them over. He pulled her shirt over her head, and kissed in between her breast. Causing a moan to escape form her. Eren smirked, for he liked this reaction.
Savannah giggled as she kissed Eren lips. She had never acted like this before. Eren was surprised, but really turned on. It wasn't the first time they had made love, but this was the first time that it was going to be spiced up a bit.
Eren began to allow Savannah undress him, and let her marvel at his build. After she was done, Eren rose up and began to undress her. He would sometimes kiss her neck as he pulled of a pice of clothing.
Savannah laid on her back, as Eren grabbed her legs, and put them on his shoulders. He looked at her, as she nodded for him to go in. He supported his weight weight with one hand, and cupped her cheek with the other. He slid himself inside he, causing Savannah to grip onto the pillow she was laying on.
Eren began to thrust faster. Savannah was now a morning mess.
Eren bent his head down, and bit Savannah's neck. She was on the verge of coming, and eren wasn't fare behind.
He began to pull her hips closer to his, before Savannah came all over him. Eren thrusts a few more times before pulling her close, and coming inside her.
Eren flopped on the other side of Savannah, as they both pant heavily.
"What got into you," Eren asked.
"I love you," Savannah said, avoiding the question.
"I love you too," Eren said before pulling her close and falling asleep.