Chapter Six

The next thing i knew was that I was in trouble.

They had pitchforks and everything. Firelight was all I saw of the mob. I panicked, leaping into my room. They knocked. They exhaustedly meowed. A kitten whined of her paws hurting. "We are weary. Do let us in." One panted. What was all the fuss about? I padded back into the living room and invited them in.

"Before I get caught for smuggling Felines, who are you?" I asked.

"We want out. All of us. Feliadelle is not safe. It's Dangerous." A female explained.

"Rumours have spread about the king that-"

"HE HYPNOTIZES-"

"More like brainwashes!" shouts from the crowd began.

"I heard from a freind that her Aunt came into the castle excited, but came out in a blank state!"

"I got into a fight with one for shoving, but my scratches were healed instantly!"

A gasp erupted from the crowd. My jaw gaped as well. Horrid things! I had no idea this happened! Fear danced across the travelers' eyes. A kitten squealed, and hid behind a larger cat.

"It'll be fine little ones." I smiled, calmly blinking her a kiss. He giggled sat with me.

He was just like..

Him.

I smiled through the pain again. "Miss, d'you know where I could possibly stay wis my brother?" He asked. I smiled. He was accented, like.. Like... My sadness was buried beneath layers.

"Whose your brother?" I asked.

A white tomcat with striking blue eyes stepped forth. His pelt was curly and fluffy.

"Sithe at your service, madam." He bowed, his eyes politely shining. That accursed accent. It runs in the family.

I miss him...

Res...

And that's when I noticed.

Res.

It was Res!

A/N

YUS.

YOU KNOW YOU WANTED HIIIMMMM.