True Lovers Kiss

(Guess we'll have an oblivious reader, who is somewhat tsundere with multiple love interest)

Your Pov

    I was really late coming into the guild today,so it was really akward when I walked in and saw everyone staring at me. As I decided who I wanted to talk to two particular busy bodies stood put.

    "What did you call me salamander!" Gajeel yelled. I thought it was odd thease to were fighting usually it was Natsu and Gray. Then I realized Gray wasn't here.

    "You heard me metal head!"He shouted.

    "Yo! Idiots quit fighting before I have to get involved." I ordered and then they stopped for a split second looking over at me.

   "Your just jealous that Y/n likes me more!" Gajeel yelled.

     "In your drea- Hey Where Are You Going!"He yelled as you dragged Gajeel away from Natsu.

    "Lucy I'll come back when, Gajeel cools off and grows up. Until than make sure Natsu does one of those things K!?" I yell smiling and she nodded.

   Gajeel's Pov

   Woah maybe she does like me more than Natsu...Maybe I like her....hmmm...

   "Gajeel let's go for a walk in town!" She smiles, I'm not really one for walking around town, but since it's her I'll put up with it.

   "Okay sure." I reply and her face lights up like a little kid on Christmas.

   "Really, I didn't think you'd say yes, but I've dying for ice cream all day. So let's get some K?" She smiled looking at me.

   "O-okay." I felt my face heating up so I looked away.

   While we were walking I heard a lot of people talking about us. "What a cute couple." stuff along those lines and I was starting to get embarrassed , so I attempted to ignore it by looking down and that's when I noticed Y/n was gone.

    "No wonder they were so easy to ignore." I mumbled than looked around for Y/n and that's when I spotted her being bothered by a bunch of guys.

   "Step off my girlfriend, before I step on you." I growled and shot a fist at the one just about to touch her face, skimmed his nose and they all took of running.

    "Wow, thanks Gajeel." She smiled up at me and I felt something warm all over my body.

    "No problem, not like I wanted to help you." I looked away just in case I was blushing. "I just wanted ice cream."

   "I'll make it up to you." She leaned up and kissed me.

We split up after that, but my heart was smoldering.