Monster

Previously...

  "No wonder they were so easy to ignore." I mumbled than looked around for Y/n and that's when I spotted her being bothered by a bunch of guys.

  "Step off my girlfriend, before I step on you." I growled and shot a fist at the one just about to touch her face, skimmed his nose and they all took of running.

  "Wow, thanks Gajeel." She smiled up at me and I felt something warm all over my body.

  "No problem, not like I wanted to help you." I looked away just in case I was blushing. "I just wanted ice cream."

  "I'll make it up to you." She leaned up and kissed me.

    We split up after that, but my heart was smoldering.

Your Pov

  I sat near a rockbridge and began to think back. "Why the hell am I still here? I need to get out of here before I get attached." I stood up making up my mind.

    Well that was until I saw Laxus. "Yo." He greeted sitting next to the spot I previously was.

  "Did you need something?"I asked sitting back down.

  "Yeah I need you to let me give you some advice."He stated and I nodded.

   "Go ahead." I acknowledged and he began.

   "First off I'm sorry for being a jackass all the time. I know your probably annoyed with my pompous bullshit, but don't judge Fairytail by weather you fit here or not. They all...We all love you like family now, so just know if you try to run away I will purposely track you down and drag you all the way back."He laughed.

   I looked him in the eye and I knew I could trust him, at least slightly. I leant on his shoulder and smiled. "Laxus I want to take your advice, but I'm...I'm a monster."I laughed trying not cry.

   "Well monster or not I love you, and I don't say that often so you better cherish it."He ruffled my hair and I smiled, maybe just maybe I won't leave yet.

Gajeel's Pov

   What the hell does that lightning rod think he's up to? Why the hell is he so clos to her! Why did he look back and glare at me? Damn it! Damn it all! I hate this! I thought in my head....I won't lose to him, she's gonna be mine.