Chapter 1: A Normal day

The picture above can be me....if you want......but I get it... Jessica Grey is cooler tho !

Glitchtale does not belong to me it belongs to Camila Cuevas
I spelled that wrong didn't I ?

Jessica pov
I get up at 7:00 AM my job starts at 8:00 AM. I get up,get dressed,Eat breakfast..... and I couch the picture of me and my  Sunshine.... I get in navy blue car and drive to work
I'm the assistant of Miss Jessica Grey ....I work for her at the AMD Anti-Monsters-Department . I know,I know I love the Monsters ....but I had no other choice ....Oh ! Hi I'm Jessica Hutt I'm 30 I'm also Diabetic,Tricitilmania, Autistic,ADHD and a former mo-
Nevermind .... anyway I arrive at work . I go in with 5 minutes to spare.
"Hi Jess"
"Hello Miss Grey " and to tell the truth I know about miss Grey's relationship with a skeleton Monster name Gaster. I swore I'd keep it a secret. Anyway as I was doing paper work a certain kid went into miss Grey's office.

"I said...NO! I won't go to that reunion I won't sign anything !"

"Miss Grey please ! Let me show you that Monsters are harmless and just want a normal life ! I just want peace.... wouldn't you want your family to live in peace?"

"Fine ...."

A few minutes later.....

I was driving my car with Miss Grey,Frisk,and a girl in Pink.

"Okay little miss. I-want-peace-for-Eveyone ! Where do we go first ?"

I stayed silent....

"To doctor Gaster's lab !"
Gaster the name struck a trigger for me....

As we were there I was listening to what they were talking about.

After that we went to Toriel's academy for gifted Youngsters. After she showed us how she helped children with there magic trait. With the help of two children.

"Your souls have gotten Stronger I'm so proud of you My little Sunshine!"

ZAP!
And like that me and miss Grey disappered.

Frisk pov
"Wait ! Miss Grey ! Miss Hutt!"
I chased after them but....they were gone ... So I'll have to find them at the reunion...