Baejinyoung - misunderstanding

Hope you guys enjoy! VOTE COMMENT AND REQUEST!

                                             🌈

"Hey baejinnie , what are you doing ?" Y/N cuddle him and asked him while baejin is just focusing on his iphone .

"Baejin ... BAEJIN!" Y/N shouted .

" ye? Im texting my friend !" Baejin responded without looking at Y/N.

" YAH BAEJINYOUNG ! CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION ?ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF ME THUS YOUR MESSAGING SOMEONE ELSE ?" Y/N yelled loudly at the top of her voice ,and stare at baejin fiercest ,at this  moment , Y/N is pissed.

Y/N stompped out of  the room , and close the door loudly , baejin knows that Y/N is angry , he ran out of the room ,seeing Y/N crying at the balcony silently  saying ,"all i asked was a question, all i want was jinyoung's love and heart. Is it that difficult? I HATE MY SELF I HATE MY LIFE ."

Baejin walk to the balcony , backhug her , putting his  pair of arms at her waist ," sorry Y/N i didnt mean it , i was preparing really important project for Mr song's class tomorrow , sorry jagiya , i promise i wont do this again alright ?" Baejin whispered into Y/N ear.

" hais is alright baejin, but promise me after your project tomorrow, you must go out with me !" Y/N said with a smile on her face.

Next day
"Jagiya.. wake up!! Its time to go to school !!" , baejinyoung shake Y/N to wake her up.

Y/N woke up , feeling grumpy she went to the toilet to change us , shower , brushes her teeth and went to ate her breakfast that baejin made .

After Y/N ate finished , jinyoung said to Y/N ," jagiya! Lets go we gonna be late to school!! I ahve a peoject to finish."

SCHOOL
"Hey hyung , so what's the plan? Have you and hyeori decided ?" Youngmin asked .

" yep ,but still planning how to get Y/N to go out with hyeori." Baejin replied.

" here comes hyeori!" Youngmin exclaimed.

" YA ok so tomorrow , jinyoung , you ask Y/N to come to the ice cream shop me and her always go , and from there me , youngmin , donghyun , woojin , jihoon , daewhi , jisung all will come out and celebrate her birthday! I will arrage each of them to hold a ballon or confetti popper! Is my idea GREAT?" Hyeori , Y/N best BEST BEST FRIEND, exclaim , she is excited to celebrated  Y/N 18th birthday .

" sounds awesome !" Youngmin and baejin replied with loudly.

WHATSAPP CHAT GROUP NAME : Y/N bday
Hyeori : OK ! Everyone KNOWS WHAT TO DO RIGHT ! MAKE SURE THIS BIRTHDAY HAVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

woojin : YASH!

Jisung : WOOO CANT WAIT FOR TMR

daewhi: YEBOIIIII

JaeHwan : OKAY!OKAY!

Jihoon : I WANNA EAT CAKE!!!

Daniel : cant wait for it bro!

Jinyoung: thanks everyone for it man !

NEXT DAY
" yah! Baejin stop texting whoever your texting ! Accompany me ! Watch movie with me! " Y/N look at baejin , and baejin TOTALLY IGNORED Y/N.

"FINE , imma watch on my own hmph!" Y/N make a silly face at baejin, making baejin laugh at her .

"Hey Y/N i have to go get some stuff , i will come back later ! Alright?" Baejin said to Y/N , leaving his handphone on the sofa.

"Ye sure , see ya jagiya!" Y/N replied , baejin gave A peck on Y/N's forehead .

Baejin left.

*zzz zzz*
Baejin's whatsapp notifications vibrated.

Y/N turn her head and saw
" hyeori : ❤️🎂🎉"

Y/N was in SHOCKED , she ran out and FIND Baejin, Y/N saw baejin with hyeori , thinking that baejin wAs cheating on her .

Y/N ran up to jinyoung ,

" Baejin , I DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO CHEAT ON ME WITH MY FRICKIN BEST FRIEND!" Y/N yelled in anger , with her fist clenched tightly.

" im sorry Y/N , i really didnt mean it .. i REALLY DIDNT I CAN EXPLAIN!" Baejin with the sorry look.

Suddenly ," HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! Happy birthday to you happy birthday to Y/N happy birthday to you!" Some group of people behind Y/N shouted . It was all her friends .. she was shocked, she look at baejin ," is it what you hAve PLANNED?! " she yelled and hug baejin .

" yes jagiya , do you like it ?" Baejin hug Y/N and asked her .

" I LOVE IT ! THANKS FOR THE SUPRISE! I LOVE YOU BAEJIN !" Y/N was so happy , she just went and kiss Baejin on his lips .

Baejin was Shocked , because Y/N gave her first lip kiss to baejin , and baejin first lip to lip first to Y/N
Everyone celebrated .

They celebrated till night , then they finally went back home ...

Hey everyone !I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SHORT STORY OF MINE !!! DO VOTE COMMENT AND REQUEST ON THE FIRST  REQEUSTING LIST! Thanks all 💜❤️☺️