Im young min : cheater

Do request !  Thanks for reading!
CAST
MINJI> you
YOUNGMIN> your boyfriend, im youngmin
NAEUN> your best friend
JIYEON> the girl im youngmin kissed, part of a gang called superb.

                                             🌈
NO ONE's pov
" yAH!  KIM MINJI ! i saw your boyfriend and jiyeon AT  THE BACK OF THE ICE CREAM CAFE! THEY they they THEY WERE KISSING EACH OTHER !"  Naeun said to minji in shock.

" ay dont try to lie to me man ! Youngmin is a loyal guy ! He wont do this to me ! Naeun u must be seeing things wrongly!" Minji replied to Naeun.

" am i ? " Naeun whisper to her self, while scratching her head .

" anyways lets go for our literature class! ",Minji said excitedly because youngmin is in the same class as her.

CLASS
" hey naeun , can lend me your book for a while ? " Minji  asked Naeun .

While Naeun was passing the book to Minji, someone pushed minji hand making the book fell off their hands .

Its was jiyeon, the most wicked yet popular girl in school , she have a gang called superb , their gang consists of 3 people , jiyeon herself, hyuna and yuna.

" HAVE FUN IN CLASS YOU LIK SLUT " jiyeon said to Minji , jiyeon slap Minji face leaving a embarrassing red hand mark.

" yah are you okay? Let me see ." Naeun said in worry and rush to Minji.

" ouch.. Stop touching it Naeun , im fine ." Minji said to Naeun not wanting to let Naeun worry.

This moment youngmin, Minji's Boyfriend walked in , and HE DID NOT EVEN SMILE OR LOOK AT HER .

"Something is wrong .. he wasn't like this ... whatever Naeun say just now .. it might be true..." Minji was thinking .

" hey oppa want to eat after school later ?" Minji went to youngmin and asked him .

" i have plans later . Sorry. " youngmin said  it like he do not even care about Minji.

" with who? You didnt hang out with me for quite some time now .." Minji asked as she look down on the floor.

" i need to do something at home . Sorry. Next time ?" Youngmin said smiling at Minji.

"Alright." Minji replied

AFTER SCHOOL
" hey Minji lets go eat ice cream!" Naeun said , she was CRAVING FOR ICE CREAM SINCE THE START OF THE MONTH.

" LETS GO SINCE IM FREE  TODAY!" Minji replied in excitement.

" so hows you and youngmin? " Naeun suddenly changed  the  topic.

"oh  . We're Great! His just  busy with his -" Minji stopped talking .

Naeun was curious why , she changed the direction from Minji to infront of her ..

She saw youngmin and jiyeon kissing each other , youngmin hands on jiyeon's waist and jiyeon hands on youngmin's neck ..

Minji was emotionless .. tears fall off her eyes...
She clench her fist... and ran to youngmin .

" YA. IM YOUNGMIN . WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? KISSING WITH JIYEON WHEN YOU ARE ATTACHED TO ME ? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ? I THOUGH YOU WERE A LOYAL BOYFRIEND AND YOU LOVE ME . IS THIS WHAT LOVE IS ? YA MAN. YOU SAID WE WILL HANG OUT NEXT TIME , THIS MORNING . I GUESS THERES NO NEXT TIME . SO I SEE WHICH TECAHER GAVE YOU THE FUCKING PROJECT? CHEATING PROJECT? KISSING PROJECT? WHATS NEXT HUH. SORRY I GUESS ITS OVER NOW . " Minji angrily slap Jiyeon before leaving .

Youngmin grab Minji wrist," No Minji i can Explain, PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE I DIDNT MEAN IT!"

A week later .
It was  Youngmin and Minji's  18th monthsary.

A year and 6 months..

She was all alone . She didnt go to school ... she self -harmed herself ...

Youngmin ?
He was thinking about Minji... he missed Minji...
He wants Minji back...

Minji's pov
I heard a few knocks my door ... i went to open it i saw youngmin... his face was red , his eyes was wet .

No one pov
" Minji let me explain. I was forced... i didnt want to kiss her .. if i didnt kiss her , she said she will kill you .." youngmin said

Minji was in shocked ....

" hows you and jiyeon now ?" Minji asked.

" she transferred school .." youngmin asked.
" will you forgive me ? YOUR THE  PERSON THAT I THINK OF MOST, I CANNOT  CONCENTRATE IN CLASS , I MISSED YOU ALOT . PLEASE MINJI PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I REALLY LOVE YOU... PLEASE.." youngmin cry and begged minji.

" ya its alright the past have pass.. i forgive you... i miss you too.... but most importantly i love you..." minji said

Youngmin stand up and hug you , you gave hin a peck on his cheeks .

Youngmin smiled and gave you a kiss on your lips .. it was a very long kiss ....

Minji smiled and youngmin smiled back:)

HEY EVERYONE !
Hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic on im youngmin!
Do VOTE ! COMMENT !