Chapter 30

JC's P.O.V

Well, diner went okay, I guess. Kiara sat in between Andrea and I at our booth, and to be honest, having her next to me calmed my nerves and made them go into overdrive at the same time.

"Okay, Good Night boys!" Andrea says to all of us as we approach our rooms and she plants a soft kiss on Kian's lips, I wish I could do that to Kiara.. wait.. snap out if it JC! Pull it together!

"Good night!" we all replied in unison and headed back to our own rooms. I gave Kiara a quick smile before entering my room with the guys.

"I'm soooo tired!" Ricky says as he plops himself down on his bed.

"Me too!" Kian replies as he throws himself on his bed and pulls out his phone, probably checking Twitter or something. I laugh at how exhausted the guys are and grab my pyjamas and head to bathroom to change.

As I step out, I can hear the guys talking and laughing. "What are you two talking about?" I asked curiously, as I put the clothes I had worn tonight in my luggage.

"Kiara" Kian says, getting my full attention.

"Kiara?..." I ask, trying to figure out why.

"Yeah! Her snowboarding skills are crazy! I've never seen someone do some of the things she's done before!" Ricky says in return.

"That's because you guys are Californian... there's isn't snow every where like up north!" Connor says, earning a laugh from all of us.

"She is pretty good..." I add.

"I don't know about you guys, but I thought it was kinda cute how passionate she is abut snowboarding!" Ricky says, innocently. Immediately Kian's eyes dart to mine.

"Alright, well, it's late. We should head to bed now, we don't wanna be tired on the slopes tomorrow!" he says while pulling back his blankets and grabbing his pyjamas to change.

"Yeah, he's right! " I add. "Good night everyone!" I say while climbing under my covers and turning my back to everyone, trying to put an end to that conversation.

"Night!" they all say in unison as they all get ready for bed too. I could tell by the ton of their voices that they were a little confused about why Kian and I shut down that conversation so quickly. Whatever, I honestly could care less right now... the only thing I want to be worrying about is my upcoming date with Kiara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!

Okay, please don't hate me for not updating in forever!

I actually just finished school, so I've been super busy with that!

But I hope to be back more often now that it's summer!

Let me know what you wanna see happen on JC and Kiara's upcoming date :) I'll pick some of my faves and put them in the story!

xoxo
Liliana