#0

Once a upon a star,there's a small country called Evangeline.This country get a good care by their beloved king and queen and also with their sweet daughters and the only son.

There's one special thing that people all over the country talked about the only prince.The prince is completely opposite from his family.He is the only child that have blondey hair and crystal blue eyes.Despite from his sisters,all of them have raven hair and brown eyes.

Some people said that the prince was cursed...
Some says that he is adopted and all...

But all of that is just rumors.His family loves him just how he is now.Everyone in the castle adore him.The King and Queen were really grateful when they got the only prince after the four daughters.

The prince or his name is Prince Jungkook,is now eight years old and still learning with his surroundings.The King really wants his son will be a good king after him.

-------

"Prince Jungkook?"a soft knock could be heard in the quiet room.Jungkook was startled by the knocks and quickly got up from his table where he colouring his book.

"Yes?"he peak out a little his head from his open door.The butler bowed at him before said that The King is calling the young prince.Jungkook's face was lit up when he heard that.He grinned brightly and went down the stairs.The prince is just too happy that his father wants to meet him.He could only his father couple of times in a month.

"Yes father?"Jungkook asked politely at his father and smiled.King Jeon smiled back at him and opened his arms to his prince.Jungkook ran to his father's arms and hugged him really tight.

"I miss you so much,father!"he giggled as King Jeon spins him in his arms.They both laughed happily and he was then go to his father's private room.Actually it is like a family room.They always spends time together as a family in this room after a long time didn't see each other.

"So how is my little Jungkook doing?"the king chuckled and poked his son's small nose.Jungkook scrunched up his nose and pouted while crossed his arms.

"Noona bullied me!They always wants me to wear make up!"Jungkook whined and King Jeon just shook his head and laughed.His children are quite troublesome.

They both keeps on telling stories and making jokes together.This father and son relationship is really strong.

"Excuse me,Your Highness.You have a visitors downstairs..."the butler said and bowed his head as King Jeon walked passed him after telling his son to go to his room.Jungkook pouted and looked up at the butler.

"Mr Ahn,can I know who is the visitors?"Jungkook asked.Mr Ahn,the butler kneeled in front of him and smiled.

"Just another country visiting,young prince,"he replied.Jungkook nodded and did that 'O' shape with his lips.

"Accompany me to my room please,"Jungkook didn't wait for his reply and pulled Mr Ahn's hands towards his room.The butler shook his head and smiled sweetly at this small prince.

'Everyone adores him...'

✏-------------------------

OH YEAH IM BACK WITH A NEW STORY *knee dab*

So how?•﹏•

-fan fan