#8

"Do you really have to leave?"Jungkook whispered with his raspy voice,his body's tired and so weak because of his emotions.

Taehyung stopped his action and looked at the prince.He sighed and walked towards the younger and pulled him in a hug.Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Yes,Jungkook...I had to"he whispered.Jungkook smiled before letting go of the older and slowly taking few steps backwards.

"Then if that you decided,have a good life and a good family,i guess"Jungkook said and forced a smiled at him.Taehyung frowned slightly and sighed again.He tried to reached jungkook but the prince walked away,leaving him in the room.

"Wait!Jungkook!!"he called and ran after.Jungkook stopped his tracks and was surprised when he was attacked by a hug by the taller,arms got snaked around his waist and Taehyung put his face at the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I love you so much and please remember that I will always be waiting for you,my prince..."Taehyung said for the last time that day.They both got separated when the time has come for Taehyung to leave.

"I will miss you,my lover..."Jungkook whispered to his ears before gave him the last peck on his lips.Neither both of them want to let go but they have no other choice...

------------------

Idk what is up with me and the bad endings *facepalm*but no i wish thid will not be another sad shitty ends!THEY NEED TO LIVE TOGETHER AMIRITE?! TT

SELF PROMOTING! *****

please do check out my other books!bloody doll and the sequel!It would be a big appreciation of me if you doooooo!!!THANKSEU!

Q:
What do you do in holidays?[i had nothing to do in holidays seyh...]

-fan fan