#5

7 years later...

The prince is now all grown and Taehyung grew up together with him.Through the years,the queen and king getting more ill than ever.

-------------

Jungkook smiled at some citizens as he ride his white horse around the town.Some of them smiled sweetly at him while some looked at him in horror.He getting used to those for years.

"He is weird..."

"Why is his eyes blue?"

"What an odd hair..."

He just let that passed even though his best mate glared at those people.

"Jungkook-ah...You should stand up for yourself"Taehyung,he's now best mate sighed and hold his hand as they both took a rest under an apple tree.Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

"Hyung,I don't care what they called me"he replied and patted his horse slightly before lean down on the tree.Taehyung did the same and put his arms around the prince's shoulders.The sound of crickets chirping and the now blazing sunset setting in front of them is such a view.Silence is all right now.

"Jungkook..."The older called and Jungkook just hummed and tilted his head,looking at Taehyung.The other felt like his heart stopped for awhile and suddenly it's beating really fast.

'Jeon Jungkook you'll be the death of me'

"D-did you ever thought of being the k-king?"he stuttered and mentally slapped himself.Jungkook sighed and put his head on the older's shoulder before closing his eyes,loving the warmth he is having now.

"No hyung...I wish I'd never born a prince honestly."he mumbled lowly.Taehyung huff out his breathe and stroked the blonde hair of Jungkook's.

"And why made you wished that my prince?"Taehyung asked softly.Jungkook smiled and slowly opened his eyes,watching the sun slowly went down the hills,the clouds turn oranges colour.

"Because I don't want to be a king and need to marry a princess from the other country..."he said and lifted up his head from Taehyung's shoulder,stared into each other's eyes.

"I want to be with you Kim Taehyung.I love you,"he said with a tear rolled down his rosy cheeks.Taehyung was taken back by the confession and quickly wiped the tears.

"You're just confused Kook-ah"Taehyung said and smiled bitterly,didn't notice that he was crying too.

✏---------------------

This is what actually happened to me when i confessed at my best friend(that is now my ex best friend).He said that Im just confused and suddenly he moved away leaving me here.I still like him...

Q:
What is the current thing you searched on Google?

-fan fan