Wet

Jimin clean his boss desk, and him also. When someone open the white door.

"Jimin"
Jimin immediately raise his head and look on his side, to saw his boss smriking.

"Oh-oh. Mr.Min"
Jimin replied with shuttering voice.

"You think i forgot that we have to finish our business"
Yoongi replied with a seductive voice.

Yoongi walks in front of jimin, he immediately pressed his lips, on jimin plump lips.

"I want to pay back you, for giving me a pleasure before."

"But-"

Yoongi put his one finger on jimin lips.

"No buts, Mr.Park Jimin"

Jimin gulps his saliva, in his throat. He did know that yoongi's side is so dominance.

Jimin bites his lips and he saw yoongi tap his lap signing to sit on here.

"Daddy, I feel weird, and I need you~"
Jimin said with moans escape on his sinful mouth and sitted on yoongi's lap while litttle grinding his ass on yoongi's clothed bulge.

"You want daddy to fuck you baby boy"

"Yes daddy please"
Jimin beg on yoongi
desperately like a slut.

Yoongi crashe their lips together, yoongi rom his hands on jimin's ass and squeeze it.

"Oo-ohh. Dad-ddy"

"Do you like it, baby, huh?"

"Yes daddy I like it please do more"

Yoongi immediately sucks jimin's earlobe down to jimin's neck and suck it so hard, put some red and purple marks on jimin's neck.

"Shit! Daddy omygod!"
Jimin moan so loud, jimin didn't care who else listening on his moans, because it's so late to have some people on this floor.

"Did daddy feel you so good right now baby?"

"Yes, daddy I feel so good oo-ooh.."

"I'm gonna fuck you right now and then baby shit-"

Yoongi gonna break jimin's shirt, when some calling on his phone.

"Goddammit!"
Yoongi cursed.

"Just take your time daddy"
Jimin murmur.

"Okay baby I will, thanks"

Yoongi immediately pressed the accept button and go to the other side and answering it.

Jimin looks on his watch and almost 9:30 pm.
When yoongi's voice was silent.

"Jimin I will going home right now, I have a little problem. I will send you to your home."

"No its fine hyung I will go get a taxi I know you have a problem to go on"
Jimin replied to yoongi with a concerned look.

Yoongi nods and for the last, he kissed jimin lips and saying goodbye to jimin.

"Take care hyung"

"I will jimin, bye take care too"
Jimin wave at yoongi when they two out of the building.

And jimin find a taxi, going back to his home with wet feelings.

Hellooo miss me? Hehe
Sorry if I took to long, I'm just little busy in my school.I hope you like it!Bye hoes👋Thanks for reading!