Movie Night

Weeks has past that both yoongi and jimin are officially in-relationships, and both boys have a stronger relationship right now.

Yoongi sitted on his couch, while watching tv.

"Yoongie~"
Jimin spoke with most beautiful voice on yoongi's ear.

"Yes, baby?"
Yoongi replied with sweet but deep tone.

"Can you walk in here and take the popcorn, so that we can watch the movie earlyer"
Jimin yelled in the kitchen.

Yoongi goes to the kitchen and he saw his sexy and beautiful boyfriend, preparing for there food for there movie night.

"Oh.. your here"

Jimin put the full popcorn bowl in yoongi's big pale hands and jimin taking some drinks and they both walk back to the living room.

"So what movie that we both watching huh baby?"
Yoongi spoke while putting the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

"Hmm... Horror movie"
Jimin replied with little nervous tone.

Yoongi just smile and little chuckle on his boyfriend cute reaction.

"Hahaha okay, why you so cute?"

Yoongi pitching jimin's chuby cheek and jimin just pout and remove yoongi's hand on his now burning cheek.

Yoongi find the scariest movie horror and when the movie start.

Jimin little jump on the couch, when the background movie blasted on wall of there apartment.

"Baby just calm down it just a background music"

Yoongi pulled jimin's body on his side and put his left arms on jimin's waist.

Jimin just nod his head once, calm himself and smile at yoongi.

When the movie goes to a scariest part, jimin just hide his face on yoongi's chest, but his eyes focused on the screen.

Yoongi just chuckled and whisper on jimin's ear.

"Its fine baby, I'm here"

Jimin just look at his boyfriend and kiss yoongi's lips.

"I know yoongie"

Yoongi just smiled and kiss jimin lips so deep, jimin just kissing back on yoongi's thin pink lips.

When they pull out together yoongi hug jimin's sexy waist so tight and whisper again on jimin's ear.

"I love you"

Jimin smile and hug yoongi's arms.

"I love you too"

All night they spend there night time watching some movie like romance, comedy, action etc. And that night moon and star knowing how much jimin and yoongi love each other so much.

The End

Omg- I'm done hoes! I'm fucking done!
Bye hoes👋

Thanks for reading!

Who's Epilogue Squad here?

Happy New Year Armys💜