Chapter 1:Their angered meeting

Pixel's Pov

I am Red's best-angry-friend, of course, i always get mad because he's annoying at times, after all, he is a goddamn peppy boy. So enough about that! Im just here training with my little sister alana, "Here i come pixystick!" she teased me by calling me that. "Oh you'll regret calling me that little one!" i yelled back as we battled hand to hand combat, after a few minutes, i hear a deep scottish accent voice yelled with... Red's finnish accent. as we stopped. "Alana go home, i need to do something." i said as she nodded, going home.

I followed the strange voice, and red's voice, when i found that voice, a boy, blue tunic and hat, yelling at MY best friend, with a broken hammer in his hands and red about to let his tears down. "But i didn't mean it bluey! I swear! i-it was an accident!" red said, as the blue one yelled at his face. "It WAS you!! who else would use it for bunch of stupid bullshit!" he was angry. So am i, as i walked up, breaking their argument. "Hey! what do you think your doing!?" i said as red looked and hugged me tight. "Pixy!" he yelled, crying in my golden dress. "Whats going on!?" i said as the blue one growled. "Who the ACTUAL fuck are you to come and get involved?!" he yelled. "Not your damn business! you need to chill ok!? what if he wants to tell you his side of the story!?" i yelled, we are argued and argued, red being overwhemled. everyday, we call each other names when we see each other, never knew our names.

"Stupid short-stack"

"Red imposter"

"Stupid girl"

"Hot headed asshole"

"Devil ass slut"

"Anger issue mistake"

And it want on and on, every SINGLE DAY