Chapter 4: Training Day

(Weeks after)

Pixel's Pov

'Ug... Thid feeling every smile he makes, his laugh, his deep and handsome voice,and of course.. EVERYTIME we bump into each other' i thought, waiting anf pacing back and forth. 'And he's late for the THIRD. Time this week...' I thought, i turned to hear footsteps. Seeing blue walking up to me. "Finally what took you so long?!" I said as he chuckled "I had a "Convo" With my leader." He saidas i rubbed my temples. "Why am i not surprised?" I mumbled "ok ok. Im sorry i just..." I trailed of my sentence as he chuckled once again "dont tell me your coming onto me?" He said putting a hand on his chest as i scowled and blushed "Of course not idiot!! Now get ready!" I said as i walked to my position and got ready to train with blue.

(After Training)

Blue's Pov

'Ok ya see, i argued with green because RED snitched on me that i was "trying to take pixel away". I mean! Am not! But... Red of course likes pixel! I knew that!' I thought. My heart now hurted and pounded, like if it didnt like the idea of pixel and red. 'No way... Im jealous? Oh no! There is no way i want her to be my girlfriend!' I thought as my thoughts were cut off by green yelling at me " Why wont you let red hang out with her?!" He said as i scowled "its not like im stopping him!!" I yelled back at him. "Then what is it that your getting red away from her?!" Green said. That... That just makes me more mad.

"Fine!! Let him hang out with her!! Its not like i want her in my life or in any of my sight!!!" I yelled at him as loud as i could, me and green were face to face. But we saw a figure a few feet away from us. I looked to see pixel... 'What did i just do...'

Pixel's Pov

"Y-you..." I try to say something, but my heart broke... He hurted me, I can't believe it 'I cant be here!' I cried and ran away with them yelling my name and to come back.

What a huge mistake...

TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM.