Chapter 3: Red link solver #2

Red's pov

I found my plan and this time it will work! i have sended them a note to meet each other in the woods, hopefully this time it works...

Pixel's Pov

'Now the blue boy wants to see me? What a surprise' I thought pacing back and forth waiting, a few minutes later he came with the same note. "Well fancy seeing you here." i said crossing my arms, with him making a scowl. "I would same the same..." He said lowly as i scowled. "Listen, i know red keeps doing this.. so lets just... get along." i said walking up to him and holding my hand out for him to shake. "Let's start over, My name is pixel, nice to meet you" I said making my infamous smile as blue looked at my hand and shook it slightly "My name is blue. Nice to meet you." he said as i chuckled. 

(Tmeskip) 

After a few minutes of walking and talking in the woods, blue has the same things as me, im really surprise that my enemy, would turned out to have the same interests as me. He is amazing, and very strong. 'Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-dump' my heart raced at the thought of him. He decided to take me home as i looked and asked. "Hey, um... do you wanna,... you know, hang out with me? maybe train with me?" i asked as he chuckled and nods "Sure, tomorrow?" he asked as i nodded, when we agreed, he left, me watching him leave "Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-dump'

What is this feeling?