Chapter 2: Red link solver #1

Red's Pov

'I'm tired of my counterpart and my best friend getting angry and fighting and calling each others names! this has got to end! if it doesn't, ill start crying!' I thought, as I now hold two cakes for a plan I was working on. The plan was: I put a cake that 'Pixy' made on blue's door, and another cake that 'Blue' made on pixy's door.

I'M A GENIUS! Im not as smart as vio though but it WILL work! Alright, back to business! 'since of course I live with Blue and the others, it's easier for blue. and well, since pixy is our neighbor, it's a little MORE easier!' I thought as I peeked in blue's door, a I see was nothing but his stuff. 'Yes!' I thought as I put the cake in the counter, and looked at the window, since pixy is I guess bluey's roommate. As I looked, she was just cleaing her sword, as I smiled and jumped out.

After I left the cake, I knocked her door, and blue came back just in time! this will work! as I went to hide, well... here it comes.

Narrators Pov

both pixel and blue looked at the cake 'they' left. As they read a note 'they' wrote and threw it at the windows where they could see each other, as they looked at each other. "So you wanna apologize you 'anger issue mistake'?!" Pixel yelled at a red-faced blue. "Never you devil! What about you!?" he yelled as pixel growled and argued once again, as red whimpers and hug his knees. "Oh goddesses, help me.." he said as he frowned. what will he do...?

What is his next plan....?