Part 5

(Sohye's POV)

"Hey..." Jungkook awkwardly said to me when I got inside the car.

"Don't talk to her." Somi unni said.

"It's getting worse now that she's in her mother of nature time." Somin unni stated and it took Jungkook a few seconds to process what she said.

"Ohhhhh ok."

"Your chocolate Sohye." Wonwoo oppa turns around from the driver seat and hand me a chocolate bar.

"Thanks oppa." I smiled and take the chocolate. Wonwoo will always be my favorite cousin.

-

"Sohye... we know that you're still mad at us," Jimin represented the group to talk to me. The rest of them give me puppy look from behind. "Since you're also on that time, ehem you know, we bought you lots of food and snacks as an apology." Jimin said and all of them clasped their hands together, begging for forgiveness.

"Fine. Since you guys bought me food, I forgive you." I said calmly and took the food in my arms.

"You can eat them at lunch." Jin oppa said.

"Of course."

"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Probably sleeping somewhere."

"And Suga?"

"He's sleeping inside the classroom."

"KYAAAA!!"

Who is it this time? I mentally sighed.

"Ayee Jeon family reunite!" Jiwoo unni jumped and put an arm on my shoulder.

"Oh! You guys don't have practice during break?" I asked once my two sisters and Wonwoo oppa appeared. The hallway is now crowded because all the Jeon kids are here.

"This is so awkward." I quietly muttered when people are whispering about why I'm a part of the family.

"Woahhh my precious cousin isn't feeling well." Wonwoo oppa protectively wraps his arm around me and said aloud.

"If you have a problem with Sohye being in this family, you have a problem with me." Wonwoo oppa warns in a low voice and piercing eyes. His deep voice is so scary.

"What's the point of warning them when they have no common sense? They're just jealous because they're not a part of us, and because Sohye is better than them." Somin unni said to Wonwoo oppa, but she purposely said it loud for everyone to hear.

I don't understand how everybody still love my family when they're being dissed like that. And hate me? But it's alright because I love how my family is always there for me. That's all I need.

"Oh Tae and Yoongi." Jin oppa pointed toward a direction. Taehyung and Yoongi oppa lazily drag their feet on the ground.

"We were about to eat. Let's go."

-

"Is your leg healed?" I awkwardly started the conversation with Taehyung. Jungkook had made the situation when everyone sat down and there were only two empty seats left. Thanks a lot maknae.

Note the sarcasm.

"Yea, it healed." He answered shortly.

"Oh t-that's good." Great I stuttered.

"Yea." There was a long pause of silence between us. "Stop talking to me." He said.

What's your problem dude?