Part 19

(Sohye's POV)

My relationship with Taehyung became a hot topic after the trip. I became the main center of attention after Taehyung walked me to class while holding my hand and kiss me goodbye.

His fangirls didn't do anything to me, surprisingly. But that doesn't mean I don't receive glares and occasionally hearing them bad mouth me.

I went to lunch with Lina and Taehyung wasn't there. Jimin oppa told me that he had to help a younger player on the team with sport stuffs.

I search for my phone in my desk drawer and it wasn't there. It's not in my backpack either.

"Lina, do you have my phone?" I ask but she shakes her head.

Where could it be?

I panic and frantically searching for my phone.

Students come back from their lunch break and class starts again.

-

The bell rang, indicating school is over. I gather my supplies and dash out of the classroom before running to the cafeteria, hoping that my phone will be there.

"You haven't seen it?" I ask the janitor who's cleaning.

"Sorry, I didn't see anything and no one said they found a phone." He replies sadly.

I slightly bow and walk away.

"Looking for this?" None other than Hana.

I turn around and Hana was there in front of me with my phone dangling from her hand.

"So it was you." I say. I didn't suspect her but it's not a surprise that she was the one who took my phone.

"When are you planning to tell the whole school, Huh?" She asks.

"Tell them what?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Your secret, Jeon Sohye. Or should I say, Babytaetae?" She asks and then scowl.

"That's a weird name."

I didn't care about her comment about my username.

"How did you know?"

"I was trying to find something to blackmail you, but it seems like I found something better. The whole notifications for your incoming comments are enough to prove the fact that you wrote this book." Hana says in a matter of facts.

"I don't plan on telling anyone." I say.

"Break up with Taehyung or I'll tell the world about such a pathetic author." She glares at me.

"Go ahead then. Do you think that they'll hate me more if they know I'm the author of the most popular webtoon right now? I won't break up with Taehyung so do whatever you want." I say calmly and walk up to her.

Hana flinches when I abruptly stopped in front of her.

"Give me my phone back." I hold out my hand and she put it in my hand with a huff.

"I hate you!" She stomps her feet.

"It's okay. Not everyone has good taste in people." I shrug and walk away.

A proud smile appear on my face.

-

It's still pretty early when I finish my homework. I receive a text from Taehyung.

Tae❤️: Whatcha doing :)

Me: just finished my homework