Part 9

(Sohye's POV)

"Jesus!! What happened to you?" I worriedly ask Yugyeom as he came to me in crunches and a broken leg.

"Accident from football practice." He grins.

"Why are you grinning?" I frown at him.

"You're worry about me." His grin became bigger.

"Of course I do." I answer him and take his backpack.

"I can carry it myself."

"Nah let me help you." I insist and walk ahead of him.

I help Yugyeom takes the elevator of the school and walk him to class.

"Gyeomie!!" Jungkook calls out from inside the classroom.

Gyeomie??

"I'll take it from now." Jungkook said and took the backpack away from me.

"Gyeomie?" I ask once Yugyeom sat down.

"We call each other with nicknames now." Jungkook grins.

"That's only between us." Yugyeom whispers annoyingly. His cheeks blushing red.

"Awwww don't be embarrassed." Jungkook continues to tease the boy by nudging his side. "Are you embarrassed because you lik-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence because Yugyeom had tackled his side.

"Stop speaking nonsense Jungkook. Sohye, you should go back to class before you're late." Yugyeom said to me while covering Jungkook's mouth.

"Okay..."

-

"Would you mind to wait for me?" Yugyeom asks and I nod. He enters the restroom and I wait for him.

"Gosh I was having a great day until I see your face." Hana walks up to me with her underlings while twirling a strand of her hair. Her face scrunches up in disgust as she stares at me.

"I feel the same way." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say?" She pushes my shoulder.

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought." Hana rolls her eyes. "Why are you such a hoe?" She suddenly raised her voice at me.

"Jungkook is your cousin and you're always around him. Then you keep sticking around BTS!! You like the attention don't you?! Now you're following Yugyeom around?" She scoffs. "You're pathetic!" She yells and hit my head.

"Hey!! Stop it!" Yugyeom shouts from the restroom and the girls flinched.

He walks in his crunches and stood in front of me. His body was tall and board that he was covering my entire body.

"Why are you hitting her? Did she do anything to you?" Yugyeom calmly asks, but anger was shown in his voice.

"I-"

"You're the one who wants attention. She isn't a hoe who wants attention from everyone else. BTS and I hang out with her simply because she's different from all of you!! Stay away from her if you still want my respect to you." Hana and the other girls ran away.

"Thank you." I said.

"Why couldn't you stand up for yourself?" Yugyeom asks in a worry yet angry tone.

"It will make things worse." I said with my head low.

He didn't say anything. Instead, I feel a pat on my head. I look up and Yugyeom was smiling at me.