The first day

Well for starters. My name is Isabella. I'm not the type to know who I am but the first day.. The first day I saw him.. I knew my life just began and I knew I was going to know who I was before long..

They first day.. May 28. I remember that day so perfect.. But let's go back before that.. when I first laid my eyes on him.. 

Well, for starters it was on a sunday..It was the ending of my 8th grade year.. How I remember was because i took a shower had my mom straighten my hair and put different sharpies in my hair for the next day at school. And around that time i was dating some fuck boy named Tyler. You see thats a long difficult story that i'm going to sum up by saying i only dated him because my old best friend said i was flirting with him and i'm a petty person.. So yeah.. But I didn't break up with him when she got mad because i needed to pass the time. But anywho...

It was about or around 10 when my brother, Damion came over for something real quick. And he the person that turned my life around completely with him. Toby. Toby Thomas Anderson. 

See.. For me. Even tho I know what he done in the past and the girls he used to talk to were like.. But I gave him a chance.. I just didn't know things would end up with loving each other., and hope for each other and have couragement for each other and so much positivity for not only the relationship.. but for our futures. 

When Damion my brother, and Toby came over that sunday night. Like i said i was coloring my hair with sharpie. I noticed a strange voice that came in with my brother. 

So I looked up. He was so cute, tall, he sat there and talked to my dad.. No strange guy done that. My dad is a scary big guy.. but really a teddy bear on the inside. Like hes the type that could never hurt me, but would break a dudes neck for me typa dad.. You know what i'm saying right?

But.. They sat there talking about football and when i raised my head to see I put my head down so fast being so quiet.. I was like.. idek.. I kept smiling  and stuff.. It was just... wow never thought this would happen typa thing.. 

But, a couple minutes later i'm still putting sharpie in my hair, and my brother and him leaves.. Still smiling..

I look up, and ask my dad still smiling, "Dad, who was the kid sitting on our couch that you was talking to?"

My dad replies," tanesha's brother, Why?"

Me of course.. Starts smiling really hard and lets out a laugh," Oh, he's cute".

My dad sets up, and was like laughing sorta but a little weirded out and says, "WHAT?" 

Like he didn't scream it.. But it was hilarious. That's the very first day we met. 

My mom walks out the bathroom.. So me and dad .. she asked what.. So I told her our conversation. She started smiling.. I told her to stop.. I was sooo embarrassed..  Like within those few seconds of seeing him and few minutes of hearing his voice.. Allot was running through my head.. Alot.. 

So i finally got done with doing my hair and i got my clothes picked out for school and i laid down.. All i could think about was Toby.. I can tell you one thing.. I went to bed and fell asleep smiling..