When he came over

We was still talking but he came over to hang out with his sister and we was all outside. 

I was texting my friend jaylee and telling her sum stuff about him..and took a picture of him without him knowing I did.. We was talking about how cute he was and how tall and skinny he was and all that. 

She was telling me to cuff him and saying that we would be a cute couple and all that stuff. 

Like   idk  I just know he was cute and you know what they say short girl and tall boy makes a cute couple.. 

Thats us...  

It was late and everything and then he finally went home. 

It was still fun tho like I knew that it would be good because he came over and we saw each more than i saw any other guy..  

Literally , Like never saw another guy intentionally that much..

Never went to a guys house either...  All I know is that he came over and he didn't leave til late like   10:30 ish maybe? 

It was fun frfr... Like he knew i took a picture of him but then I covered it up and said it wasn't of him.. I don't know if he believed me or not.. But i think he did.. 

When he left I went inside laid in my moms room and watched tv and ate cake lolz..

What sucked was he wasn't there with me because we wasn't dating.. Yet.. 

But he was still around and that's what counted.. Like    I knew what he was by the way he talked but I still wanted to take a chance.. and when I get to the part where everything is perfect almost   that's when it all starts to really count..