Chapter 4 Zygerrian Revelation.

"Who would have thought that there were still clone trooper deserters around in this galaxy?" said the Zygerrian seemingly responsible for their cell with a much too happy expression and tone filling his voice.

"Shit," whispered C.T, trying to quickly think of a way out of their current predicament.

"Won't the Empire be impressed and thankful for the return of some of their clone deserters?"

C.T had signalled discretely for everyone else to move back slightly as the additional Zygerrian guards had come forward. C.T had left himself almost virtually in the same place and was subsequently the first grabbed.

"Separate them!" ordered the Slaver.

"C.T!" called out several of the childlikes. C.T panicked for a minute as he jerked around to the 118 other members of Orange Company, seeing Tick, Tock, Wash and Colours calling for him, and in that moment, C.T knew what to do.

"Wait!" said C.T, getting the Zygerrians attention back to himself.
"May I make a suggestion that will allow you minimal disruptions in your operations?"
"C.T! You traitor!" yelled Sirus, moving to hit C.T. C.T only looked at him pleadingly and Sirus was left startled for a minute as the guards moved to restrain him.

"Seems none of your friends agree with this... suggestion of yours," mused the Slaver. "What might it be?"
"Even droids have groups that they cling to," said C.T, hoping that the others would understand what he was doing. "If you put certain members of our group together, it will result in a mix similar to tetrafluoride. Others won't."

"You seem far too smart for an ordinary clone trooper," said the Slaver, who did not honestly know what tetrafluoride was, other than sounding like a really fancy science-y word that shouldn't be in a simple droids vocabulary.
"Who are you?"

"I'm just C.T," said C.T with a shrug. "I'm no one special. I'm exactly the same as any one like us here."
"C.T, you bastard," snarled Sirus, still struggling against the guards holding him back.

"Your rather vocal friend seems to disagree," said the Slaver. "Something about the way he accuses you seems to indicate you're more trouble than you're worth."
"Get rid of me, and you'll have hell to pay," countered C.T with a deadly certainty.
"Oh?"

"While some may disagree, I'm still the commander of this unit, so my word is law and order to them," said C.T. "And I'm not the only one here you'd have to get rid of in order to quell a rebellion among your slaves."

Surprise crossed the Slavers face before being quickly masked, but C.T had still seen it. He had the advantage.

"So, do you want that list? Or a rebellion?"