Halloween Masqurade ball

" I can't stop looking at you " she murmured pulling Vany up from the seat. Her long white balloon gown which had a little stripe of red lace designed by the waist was a dress to kill.

For a plain brown skin girl like Vanessa with long curly dark hair.

This dress is yet to bring out the best in her.

She wore her mask looking at her deep blue eyes in the mirror the mask covers her whole face leaving only her lips. she might not be all that the best or too pretty but one thing was for sure. This dress was made with all love from her sister.

" hurry up before aunty Matilda comes back " she held Vanessa arms pulling her to the carriage. Her aunty was a very mean and nasty woman.

At times Vanessa wonder if their did have blood ties .as she never show endearment towards her or her sister.

After Vanessa mother's death she came to leave with them in the house. As her father was a very busy person and never stay in the house.

There where very comfortable indeed. Because he works so hard to provide for them an make sure life was very comfortable for them.

Vanessa wouldn't say there where rich nor poor .but life was such a blessing.

But one thing that baffles her was why there leave out of town far away from the Main town.

" thank you so much Melony " she pulled her into a huge

"Make sure to come back before midnight. So that father wouldn't get a hint you went out." Vanessa nodded at her like a good girl an went inside the waiting carriage an she closed the door she sat down feeling very nervous as this was her first time going to a place like this and she hope that she will Make a good impression. She have no plans of meeting the prince or what so ever she just wanted to have a close view of the four walls of the castle.

" ha, ha" she could hear the driver saying to the horse making them run faster than ever.

The castle was a bit far from them as there leaved very far from the main town.

But tonight she will only Make sure to have fun an nothing else.

******************

Visitors where parading the castle one by one there entered into the castle in their Halloween party costume both the young an old as there all wanted to honour the kings invitation.

He would celebrate Halloween in. Grand way as that was how the Late queen liked to do it.

" please this way madam " the guard showed the minister an his wife into the hall.

People where exchanging pleasantries among themselves with pleasant smile on their faces

The carriage halt out front leading out of the carriage was Vanessa all eyes where on her as she looked very stunning an beautiful in her balloon white gown.

The sparkled on it shine brighter as she step into the light.

Many where in character some, where wearing a witches cloth some dressed like zombies an others where like space monster.

But Vanessa chose to dress like queen with a mini tiara on her hair which was tied up above her neck a few hair falling over her shoulder.

She held her gown slightly as she paved her way into the castle.

" you can do this Vanessa just say hy ,hello ,how do you do an relax " she tried to breath in an breath out to keep herself calm practicing her greetings she was indeed a very shy person an never talks much. She nearly trip. But quickly pulled herself together looking around an realized nobody saw her.