Its you

" what the hell are you doing Vanessa " quickly she ran and grab a hold of Vanessa hand trying to stop her from moving an inch.

" please Melony allow me to go "

" what if father looks for you " Melony held Vanessa face in her hand.

" by tomorrow we are going to leave this  country an go far away this is my only chance to see him once again " she looked at Vanessa bewildered.

" what are you talking about"

" there is going to be an engagement party tonight at the castle am sure he will attend. If he does he might look for me please. " Mel saw the desperation in her eyes an she knew how it feels to be deprive of your one Happiness.

" I will help you come on " she held her hand out of the room to sneak her out of the house.

As there aunty Matilda was also not in the house.

It was Melony an Vanessa all alone.

" good luck " she hugged Vanessa before letting her go  quickly she got into the carriage an it drove off in a rush.

****************

" her Lady  Miranda " he called out as each name of everybody that was in attendance. Was on the royal list an must show your personal invitation card before getting inside.

" please proceed " the royal guard said to a lady after showing her  invitation later.

Everyone where all dressed in there ball evening gown an wearing mask.

The prince wanted to celebrate their engagement like how he met her. For the first time.

Vanessa carriage halt at the entrance an she came out of  it looking around she didn't feel any pressure like the first time as she had gotten use to it as all she could think of was how to see her Knight.

" good evening "she greeted an tried to match inside but her path was blocked.

" your invitation card please " the royal guard asked glaring into Vanessa eyes.

" I don't have any " she murmured in a lower voice not to attract any  bodies attention.

But the guard doesn't seem to be patient enough with her .

" please move aside young woman "

" please let me inside " she pleaded but the other people on line seem to be running out of patience.

" madam I will have no choice but to have the guards see you outside an that will be Embarrassing for you and I " he motioned pointing to the gate for Vanessa to move aside.

" okay "she tried to pull back away from the entrance.

" she is with me " a bold raspy voice from behind called on to her an paved his way towards her the gentleman caught a hold of her hand like there have something going on.

" what I...." She looked at the bold chest man behind the mask holding on to her hand she looked at him regardless of who he was.

" play along or you will be left out here alone " he whispered to her ears softly raising an eyebrow playfully.

She dart her eyes to the guard who was looking at them suspiciously.

" madam is that true " he asked as the young man pulled out an invitation card.

" yeeee... Yes " she stammer trying to join the words together.

The guard took of the card from his hand an was gruesome at the name he saw on the card.