Finally in my arms.

" what are you doing here " Vanessa asked Valiantly.

" come with us there grabbed a hold on Vanessa trying to pull her away.

" let me go enough aunty what the hell is going on here. You said Lisa was in Mexico, you lied"  she plucked out courage to stand for herself.

" you shouldn't be here leave now"  Lisa tried to pull out the mask from Vanessa face but she refused pulling back.

" an you should be here why because you have alright to be happy I will not leave " she debated.

" listen young lady you will leave or else ." Matilda tried to scare her.

" you dare ruin my engagement " Vanessa turned and looked at Lisa.

" your engagement. You never attended the Masquerade Halloween. You are lying to the prince I will let him no at once " she grabbed a hold of her gown so Valiantly.

" go ahead.  Tell him " Matilda murmured Lisa looked at her aunty With fear of there plan coming to ruin.

" go on to the people who killed your mother " slowly Vanessa turned and looked at her aunty gruesome.

" what " she breath out nearly being heard.

" yes the royal family caused your mother's death after there falsely accused your father of setting the late king Robert house on fire because of  business rival" she splutter smirking at Vanessa.

"Your father was locked up for years an out of depression your mother drank poisoned an died." Vanessa broke down to the ground unwilling to accept the truth of what she was being told.

" no it's a lie you are lying " she cried out shattered to the floor.

" now you know why your father hated the royal Family, now will you leave here quietly or should I drag you out " Matilda motioned.

The young prince was looking around for Vanessa as he saw she was taking too long with her aunty an he wants to spend every second with her by his side.

He thought she must be at the balcony looking at the sky or red roses.

"Am sorry "he said as he bumped her on his way to the balcony an she trying to run out she didn't say a word an left.

"  my queen " he called out walked up to them with a smile he looked at her in her dress standing alone with her aunty. Slowly another woman. Bypass him wearing a mask.

" shall we " he held on to her hand. Aunty Matilda had made Vanessa change cloth with Lisa an had Lisa wore Vanessa cloth.

he held  Lisa away to the dance floor.

********

Vanessa was crying and running off to her carriage but a hand caught a hold of her from behind.

" thinking of leaving without a goodbye " she turned to the voice which called on to her looking deep into her eyes.

" you thought I wouldn't recognize you " James breath out looking at her in the eyes he thought she must have cried as her eyes where swollen he didn't want to ask as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

But Vanessa was baffled as she was dressed in another cloth yet he recognize her.

" how.... " she  gruesome.

" do you think my heart won't recognize you " he tried to be sarcastic causing Vanessa to bust into a sad laughter. All he wanted was to make her laugh an he did.

"Lol am joking I knew you would change your cloths as you danced with the prince an thought you where his bride to be " James murmured.

" relax my heart isn't looking for anyone yet so have you found that young man yet " he asked gazing at her facade eyes.