Space Dad for a Week

Pidge ate in silence at Keith's side. She feared what would come after breakfast. When Keith got up, she tried to hide behind him and disappear, Shiro noticed.

"Pidge, sit down." Shiro demanded.

"Fine..." Pidge's voice was still shaking.

She returned to her seat and watched Keith leave. He was her only protection. Soon everyone had finished and left. It was only Lance and Shiro. Time for interrogation.

"Pidge. I'm just going to ask you a few questions and then I'll let you go." Pidge nodded nervously.

"Ok, first: What gave you the motivation to shock Lance?"

"Well, I mean... why not?"

"WHAT?!?!?!" -That was Lance...

"Pidge."

"Oh come on! Its Lance! He's always bugging me and pushing me around! Plus, the stuff was supposed to be shock-y. He just wouldn't listen to me and got shocked!" Pidge let it out and hopped for it to be over.

"But that still doesn't explain the camera..."

"I-I-I.... The camera..."

Keith walked in and saw how helpless Pidge was at the moment and he wanted to go over to her and protect her, but he couldn't. Keith thought it might be best if he just left, but Shiro remembered that Keith was a part of this too. "Keith, sit down."

Shiro and Lance questioned the two and got their answers. They were released and were shaking intensely. They needed to do something to get it off their minds, so Keith trained, and Pidge just kept re-coding things they had already un-coded. They found something very interesting...

----------------------------------

No one saw Keith and Pidge for the rest of the day and just ignored it.

Day 1 complete...