Prologue

A smile normally shows happiness. What no else knew was that a smile can also hide your true feelings.  Fake smiles never show a true emotion. That's why the eyes are where you look and not the expression. Naruto smiled everyday. He laughed everyday. One day he didn't show up. The next day he did. After training that day Sakura, Ino, Lee, TenTen, Hinata, Neji, Sai, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba w/ Akamaru ( please tell me if I spelled it wrong. ), Kakashi, Kurenai, Gai and Asuma all followed him home. They looked through a window. They listened to what he said.

" How can you do anything? " he asked himself. He started laughing while he cried a little. " You're useless. You couldn't save him! You couldn't save the one... You... Loved... And now he's gone! " he yelled as he slashed his wrist. " You should just die! You useless demon! Since everyone in this village hates you for who you are! For what you have sealed inside you! " he yelled as he attempted to kill himself someone stopped him.

He had red hair, red eyes and wore a kimono. " Don't do it Naruto! What would you do if Sasuke saw you trying to commit suicide?! Don't do this! If you want to one day save him from that snake then don't do this! " the man said.

" How could I Kurama?! I'm weak! Everyone in this village hates me anyways! Who would care if I died?! I sure as hell know this village wouldn't! I know he wouldn't! I think he'd be pretty damn happy I was dead and out of his hair! I know everything... I know who my parents were... I know what Itachi did... I know about the akatsuki... I know who runs the akatsuki is Uncle Nagato... For goodness sakes, I know who my godparents are! I know how I got these scars! I witnessed them cutting them into my face! I know why everyone hates me! I know I am just a waste of  everyone's time! " Naruto yelled he had tears running down his face.

No one never knew he had a hard life he always had a smile on his face. Then something changed. His appearance. His hair soon turned a raven black but nothing else changed. Or so they thought. " I hate hiding everything. " Naruto said as he fell to his knees. His body soon became a little feminine. " Then why do you do it? " the man now identified as Kurama asked. " So I won't be hated. I try and try. But nothing works. I think... I... Am the most affected by his choice. I mean, yeah, Sakura is sad and all but, no one would go as far as I have just to try and get him back. I only wanted to see him smile for once. He never even smiled. I wish he did. " Naruto said as he stood up. His eyes were  purple.

'Lady Kushina.' Kakashi thought. " Let's go. " Sakura whispered not wanting to see anymore as she was on the brink of tears.

They heard a laugh. " I don't know what to do anymore! I wish none if this happened! I wish I wasn't ever born! I wish I could just... Be with... The one I love... " the laughter died down. Naruto's voice became a demonic one. Ears grew on the top of his head. Nine tails soon grew from his lower back. " Thank you Kurama. You know you didn't have to merge with me. But you did anyways. I never asked you to! You were my only friend! " his voice became normal again.

Naruto soon laid down on his bed and went to sleep. Everyone left and went home. They all felt bad. They never knew his life was such a hard life... They wish they could help him. They only knew one person who could help him. Sasuke.

--------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

~Yoriko