Chapter One

Three Years Later

It's been three years since Sasuke left the village. Three years since Naruto smiled last. Three years since anyone saw the happy go lucky blonde. 'Team 7' had another mission. Naruto walked to the hokage office. Kakashi was there before Naruto same with Sakura and Sai, Sasuke's replacement.

Tsunade saw Naruto walk in and explained the mission. " You have to go to Orochimaru's hideout and retrieve Sasuke. You must bring him back to- " she was cut off by Naruto. " Why should we bring back someone who left the village for revenge? " he asked. " Because this is his home Naruto. " she replied.

" Yeah right if this was his home he would have been back three years ago! He wouldn't have left if this was his home! He left everyone behind! He left this village because he never cared about anyone! He doesn't deserve a place in this village! Why don't you all just give up on him and get rid of his stupid compound! He's not coming back! If you want to go on this stupid mission than be my guest I'm not going! " Naruto ran out of the office and ran to the forest.

He stood there in his fox (he has two forms, not counting his human form) form and laid down. He heard footsteps and stood up and began to growl. He saw Kakashi coming towards him. " Naruto it's alright. " Kakashi said calmly. Naruto continued to growl. Kakashi sighed and picked Naruto up by the fur on the back of his neck. Naruto began to squirm. He calmed down and gave up. Kakashi set him down. Naruto then went back into his human form. " Now you're coming with us. " Kakashi said.

" Why should I? " Naruto asked as he began to cry. " Because you need to tell him your true feelings. And to get you from trying to kill yourself. You need to stop that. " Kakashi said to crying teen. " It's not like he's gonna love me back! He'll probably be disgusted! It's not worth living if he won't accept me! I live because everyone keeps me away from ending it all! How am I even going to continue my life if... He won't accept my love for him...? " Naruto said as he broke down. He started hearing the voices in his head again.

'End it all'
'He won't love you'
'He'll reject you and go after some girl'

Naruto continued to cry. Kakashi heard someone walking behind him. " Kakashi-sensei? " Sakura asked as she saw her sensei and friend. She ran up to Naruto. " Kakashi-sensei I think his Schizophrenia is affecting him right now. " she said hugging Naruto. " Naruto, drown them out. You have to fight this. " she said trying to calm him down. Naruto started to calm down.

Once everything was settled

Naruto walked behind everyone. Everyone got into a defensive stance when they saw Sasuke in front of them. Naruto growled when he saw Sasuke and transformed into his other form.

He growled and jumped over the others and got into a protective stance in front of the team

He growled and jumped over the others and got into a protective stance in front of the team. " Naruto? What are you doing?! " Sakura asked. Naruto made a roaring noise. *He's not hurting my team!* is what was heard by the team. But Sasuke just heard the roaring noise.

Sasuke looked at Naruto. " Naruto? That's you? " he asked. " Of course it is dumbass! " Sakura yelled. " Don't talk to me like that! I can take you down in one hit! " Sasuke yelled glaring at Sakura. *Touch her and I rip out your throat traitor!* Naruto roared as he tackled Sasuke down. Sasuke finally heard Naruto's voice.

Sasuke threw Naruto off of him. Naruto hit a tree and fell to the ground. " I knew it. " Kakashi said. " Knew what? " Sakura asked. " That threat Naruto used was just a way to try to scare Sasuke. He would never try to hurt him. " Kakashi explained. Naruto changed back into his human form.

Naruto looked at Kakashi tears brimmed his eyes. Kakashi nodded. " Sasuke... I... I... Love y- " he was cut off by a sharp pain in his stomach. " Idiot who would ever love a monster like you? " Sasuke said. " I knew it... Told you Kakashi. " Naruto said then fell to the ground and began to bleed out.

Kakashi glared at Sasuke. " How could you?! " he yelled. Sasuke looked at Kakashi. " I only did that because I had to. " he replied. " No! You didn't! " Sakura yelled. She was done. " For three years every day he tried killing himself because you left the village! You just became a monster by killing someone who loved you with all their heart! Bastard! " she yelled as she ran towards him. She punched him and knocked him out.

She went to Naruto and healed him. It didn't help. He had died on that mission.

---------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! All I know is that as I wrote it I was crying...
~Yoriko