Chapter Two

Growing up, with no family and no one but a fox spirit sealed inside you put a big toll on a small heart. Humans can't control much of what happens to them. So, when his team left him on the ground there thinking he had died, he cried. He healed the woundas much as he could and glared at the one he still loved despite everything he just did.

He followed his team home. " Guys, can I get a little help here? " he asked finally speaking up. Sakura stopped turned around and ran to Naruto hugging him. " I thought you died! " she yelled. She put his arm around her shoulder and helped him to Tsunade.

Tsunade healed him, " What happened? " she asked. Naruto looked at her with an angered expression. " I told what was going to happen before we left for the stupid mission! He is NEVER coming back! I will never have a happy life ever again! All the suicide attempts will just keep getting closer and closer until the day I actually kill myself! And I hope that day comes soon because I can't live like this anymore! " Naruto yelled and stormed out of the office.

Tsunade frowned and looked at the team. " He tried hurting us. Naruto took the hit and got called a monster by the one he loves. " Kakashi explained then left as well.

Naruto was stopped by some villagers. " Where are you going Naruto? " they asked. " If you're gonna kill me do it now. " he mumbled. " Why on Earth would we kill you? " they asked. " You wanted to in the past. " Naruto explained. " We know that you are not the nine tailed fox. " one of the villagers said.

Naruto transformed into a fox and ran off. Naruto sat in the forest crying.

Three Years Later

Naruto seemed lifeless. He did things independently but, he never sleeps, talks and very rarely eats. He is in the hospital constantly getting fed through feeding tubes. He is really skinny, though hus clothes make him seem normal.

Sakura worries for her friend daily and constantly wants to beat the ever living shit out of Sasuke.

Sasuke looked at the village. It seemed...dull.

Sakura saw Sasuke and marched up to him pissed off. " You fucking bastard piece of shit motherfucker! " she yelled and punched him with full strength. " You're nothing but a hearbreaker! You ripped my best friend apart with your filthy words of hate! I hope you had a nice life! " she yelled. Her voice became more sarcastic, " Because he sure is. " Sasuke looked around and was expecting to see Naruto. " Where's Naruto? " he asked. " He's at the hospital. Getting fed and stitched up after his, well....I lost count of how many times he tried to commit suicide because of you! " she yelled glaring at him. " Can you take me to him? " he asked. Sakura sighed and took Sasuke to the hospital.

Sakura conversated with the secretary and they went to see Naruto. Sasuke was in utter shock when he saw Naruto.

Tubes sticking out of him, a tube sticking out from his throat, a big bandage wrapped around his stomach and a neck brace on his neck. His once messy carefree bright blonde hair was longer, duller and covered in blood.

Sakura looked at Sasuke, " Just remember...you're the cause of his condition. " she said and walked out of the room. Sasuke followed her not able to look at him anymore.

'What have I done?'