Day 1

Jimin P.O.V
I woke up to the same usually thing...4 white walls, a bed no pillow nor blanket. But it's okay It's not like Im treated bad...I know it sounds like it..I'm just more difficult to crack since I scare almost everyone away when they come near me..They know know I'm not alone THEY always come with me no matter where I go.

Yoongi P.O.V
I looked through this kids profile 'murdered 5 people in one week...D.I.D...' I put the file back on the counter "Aish their all the same Namjoon..nothing different" I said fixing my collar "well then your useless to us..but I do have another file I could give you...but...he's the most dangerous and hardest to crack" replied Namjoon grabbing another file from his cabinet "who is it?" I asked as he put the file on his counter. I grabbed it and opened it to see barley information on his paper all that was on there was "Park Jimin. Age 20" I read out loud "Hmm...I'll take the case Namjoon" I stared at him and he quickly shook his head and gave me a picture of him.

Pink hair, black and white striped shirt, and he apparently really loved sweats so there should be candy wrappers almost every where 'Room number 103' I thought to myself while walking to his room. I stared at his door that had about 5 locks on it, and it was even steel so he couldn't get out. I flattened out my red shirt and fixed my black coat before unlocking the locks. I was greeted with a beautiful pink haired male, and a crap ton of candy wrappers.
"Hello I'm Min yoongi" I said as I was walking towards him "Park Jimin" he replied quietly nearly a whisper in fact. I looked around before finally seeming him write something on the wall..I looked at it for a minute before I realized it was blood...his blood...