Day 3

Yoongi P.O.V
It was a Sunday really just a normal day for me I mean other then me dyeing my hair blue. I Sitting alone in the living room, and waiting to see if anyone needed me you know just the usual. Ring I jumped up to the familler sound and looked at my phone.

After what Namjoon texted me I ran to get my coat on and my shoes, and finally running to my car. I ran inside to see a new boy with bunny ears and a tail 'how the hell did this happen?' I thought staring at him well more like his ears. "Yoongi go check on Jimin!" Yelled a voice that was unfamiliar to me "Okay!" I yelled back and ran to Jimin's room. After struggling with the locks I was finally able to get into his room just to see him in the corner rocking back and fourth. "Jimin are you okay!?" I said running over to him to check on him "H...hyung..." he suddenly broke down into a laughing fit "Y..yoongi..HAHAHA.." Jimin wouldn't stop laughing I could only form a few words which were...Yoongi, They, Me. Next thing I know Jimin is suddenly crying not laughing anymore..I panicked I've never had a patient who has done this before, and without thinking I hugged him. I've never had this much physical contact with a patient, it felt a little weird but it somehow calmed Jimin down. I tried to move but his grip only tightened around me, nearly causing me to stop breathing so I just stopped moving or even trying to escape his grip.

Jungkook P.O.V
I woke up to everything white, and my head and butt still sore from what happened or in other words what I did to myself.

*flashback*
I was looking at the bunnies and wondering when will I ever get as much attention they get from my parents unlike me. I'm the youngest with one of my hyungs being 15 and the other one being 17, and here I was being a 10 year old, they always picked on me for being the youngest and non built one out of the three of us. "C'mon kids!" My father yelled at us, all of us ran to him "Sorry Jungkook but we don't have enough room for you. But next time we go I promise I'll bring you with us he said as my mother and my two brothers got into the car. "Okay Appa" I replied forcing a smile that was the forth time this week he's said that to me. I walked back to the bunnies den and then I remembered a conversation my parents had about how much they loved the bunnies...'If I become one will they finally love me?' I thought and decided what to do, I unlocked the door and walked into their den and picked up my favourite bunny Brownie, and walked outside and locked their cage door. After a few seconds of holding him I went into my room and set him on my bed and ran to the bathroom and grabbed string and a few other things and ran to my room. "I'm sorry Brownie" I kept repeating as I cut off his tail and his ears. After what felt like forever watching his favorite bunny die he finally headed to the bathroom holding the tail and ears, and started to stitch the tail to his butt, and the ears to the top of his head '"there now mom and dad will love me.." I said staring at the mirror. " OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK!! BABE CALL THE POLICE!!" My mother yelled when she saw me holding the dead bunny and seeing me. The police came to our house, my mom led them to me and let them take me away she didn't even try to fight back nor did my brothers or father. They must've thought I was crazy, I mean who could blame them I was going crazy.

"Stupid.." I stood up my head and butt still sore. I heard some creaking and looked over to see a man with peachish colored hair and his name tag said Kim Namjoon. "Hello little one" he said in a soothing and very calm voice "I'd like to learn some information on you. Is that okay?" "Y..yes sir" I replied back to him "Thank you. Now how old are you?" "Ten" "Your full name?" "Jeon Jungkook" "good. What are you in here for?" "I..I don't know" I said staring at the ground. I knew why I was in here but I was to shy too admit it. "Jungkook I know why your in here. I just need to ask do you know? I have a feeling you do.." "I..I know why I'm in here..when can I leave?" I asked finally looking up to see him writing something down "When you get healthy you can leave..okay bud?" He said back not sounding mad in fact he sounded really nice not like my mom and dad..But I still can't trust anyone "Kiddo I gotta go now okay? I'll see ya later" After he said that he finally left me. I was now alone in the room I would stay in forever.

_________________________
Authors note:
I'm so sorry for not putting more Yoonmin in! But introducing Jungkook will connect to the ending. And next chapter I'll try to put more Yoonmin into it. I'm sorry once again!
~Author Person