Day 4

Namjoon P.O.V
I felt bad for this Jungkook kid. But I mean who wouldn't feel bad he's a ten year old in an insane asylum, had horrible parents. All I wanted to do when I saw him was hug him and protect him from harms way but being one of the professionals I have to keep calm around him and any other patients I have.

After asking Jungkook a few questions I finally left his room feeling guilty right after I closed the door and locked it. I was heading home but before I actually went home I decided to check up on Jimin and Yoongi. I unlocked all the locks and headed into their room only to see an adorable sight infront of me. Jimin was holding Yoongi in his lap, rubbing circles into his back, after he saw me he started to shooe me away, and being the nice person I was I left them alone.

Jimin P.O.V
'Yoongi hyung is so warm..and yet I'm so cold no matter what' I thought while slightly hugging him tighter. The monsters always disappear, they never harm me when he's near me or when he touches me. His quite yet adorable snores were relaxing for me and I don't know why. I've always wanted to protect him but I know that I can't because of my "condition" I could never leave this cell. I gripped his shirt tighter than usual.

Jungkook P.O.V
I've been here for about 4 hours already..yes I was counting all of that. I touched my bunny ears, they were not as sore but they were still sore from what happened a few days ago. I've been alone for 4 hours. No one to talk to, and nothing to play with only white walls a bed and a sorta window thing I couldn't see out of. I became bored so I just headed to my bed and fell asleep.
____________________________
This was such a shitty update. Also sorry it took forever to update this I'm currently sick, and it was hard to think of ideas for this book. I promise I'll make a better update then this. Until next time! See ya!
~Author Person